STS: 2.0 update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I know you’ve been understandably anxious for an update about my newest filming project, STS 2.0: Muscle and Recovery. First, let me say that I truly appreciate your patience! I know that this is a highly anticipated series and it’s been a handful of months since any mention was made of it. When I first announced STS 2.0 on our Halloween Roadtrip, it was in VERY early stages of development. It was a concept with a basic outline and long way to go. I had hoped to be at a pre-sale point by early this year, but there were a few situations out of our control that slowed down the STS train a bit. But no worries, I’ve been hard at work creating a series that I know will be more than worthy of the wait. Expect lots of new weight training moves, heavier weights, intensity building techniques, new recovery workouts, plus more. Everything is coming along great! I can also tell you that we have some exciting things happening with our filming set right now too! In the midst of creating the new series I decided that I am ready for a major re-fresh! STS 2.0 will be coming to you on a completely re-designed and newly built set! There are a lot of moving parts with both the series and the new construction, but we’re getting closer to having more details regarding pre-sale information and filming. Until then, stay strong, work hard and I’ll see you next workout!

42933B46-7632-4CC3-925C-46C2A2F5138D.jpeg

Hi Everyone! I know you’ve been understandably anxious for an update about my newest filming project, STS 2.0: Muscle and Recovery. First, let me say that I truly appreciate your patience! I know that this is a highly anticipated series and it’s been a handful of months since any mention was made of it. When I first announced STS 2.0 on our Halloween Roadtrip, it was in VERY early stages of development. It was a concept with a basic outline and long way to go. I had hoped to be at a pre-sale point by early this year, but there were a few situations out of our control that slowed down the STS train a bit. But no worries, I’ve been hard at work creating a series that I know will be more than worthy of the wait. Expect lots of new weight training moves, heavier weights, intensity building techniques, new recovery workouts, plus more. Everything is coming along great! I can also tell you that we have some exciting things happening with our filming set right now too! In the midst of creating the new series I decided that I am ready for a major re-fresh! STS 2.0 will be coming to you on a completely re-designed and newly built set! There are a lot of moving parts with both the series and the new construction, but we’re getting closer to having more details regarding pre-sale information and filming. Until then, stay strong, work hard and I’ll see you next workout!

View attachment 8217
Yes and when and can we down load so I can take to gym?

How exciting for you to get a new set! I was laughing the other day when doing one of your more current-ish workouts thinking about how it's in the "new" set. Then I remembered you got that "new" set probably over 10 years ago. Haha. I like the diversity your current set has given you, however, with the ability to swap out the scenery. Will be cool to see what you've come up with next.

Also looking forward to learning more about STS 2.0 when you've got it polished.

I think STS TRAIN has a nice ring to it, 2.0 meh. sorry ladies, not a fan but interested in what Cathe comes up with next!

Can’t wait for the new set! I really liked the Hardcore Series set because it was easier on my eyes. Also, the Hardcore set was used for Low Impact Step, Cathe in the Red T shirt! I also loved Cathe Basic Step set! Anyways, whatever it looks like Cathe has a natural eye and I am
sure it will be fantastic!

Does anyone know if this series is JUST weightlifting & stretch? Or will it have cardio components in it?

I'm curious if there will be any total body workouts, or at least total upper body and total lower body. I don't like working body parts on separate days. I loved how Cathe has combined various body parts into a total body workout, like in the Push/Pull premix on the Shred Cardio of Fit Split. I also love the "Pyramid Pump" workout Cathe sold in addition to the LITE set. So hoping for some total body options. PLEASE!

I'm curious if there will be any total body workouts, or at least total upper body and total lower body. I don't like working body parts on separate days. I loved how Cathe has combined various body parts into a total body workout, like in the Push/Pull premix on the Shred Cardio of Fit Split. I also love the "Pyramid Pump" workout Cathe sold in addition to the LITE set. So hoping for some total body options. PLEASE!

A premix option for a total body within the mini sets would be awesome indeed!

Expect lots of new weight training moves, heavier weights, intensity building techniques, new recovery workouts, plus more.

This sentence took me from excited expectation to more of a patient watching and waiting mode.

I know Cathe fans are known for loving the toughest of workouts. Puke in a bucket isn’t really my workout style.

This statement sounds like something that would have excited me back in my hard core days. At this stage in my life I need a smarter system not necessarily heavier or intensified workouts.

I’ve not, by any means ruled this set out. I just won’t necessarily be ordering on day 1.

Lannette,

I googled "intensity building techniques" when Cathe first posted this ... they include some advanced techniques like what Elise is requesting (back-off sets, supersets, varying tempos, drop-sets, etc.). And "heavier weights" is a relative term, and will be individualized to each person .... So hold off and see but please don't assume it means "puke in a bucket" as I wouldn't care for that either. I am looking forward to this series. I really enjoy changing up my routines and using various techniques and am excited to see what Cathe comes up with. And of course, with the caveat that I'll choose the weights appropriate to my level of fitness ... (no puking allowed ... lol) ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.