Free shipping not offered for pre-orders?

loneswaneast

Cathlete
Hi,
I'd like to pre order the Boss band and loops dvds and loops/bands, but am being charged for shipping even though it is over $50.00. Is that a mistake? How do I get free shipping?

Hi,
I'd like to pre order the Boss band and loops dvds and loops/bands, but am being charged for shipping even though it is over $50.00. Is that a mistake? How do I get free shipping?
There isn't free shipping on pre-orders as the bands are too expensive to ship. Everyone is paying shipping if you do the combo (DVDs/bands). Hope this helps.

However, if you order additional dvds/equipment over $50, you still get free shipping on those items, just as before ... you'll still get charged shipping on the bands/loops.

Thank you for the topic, I was searching for the answer as well! I am very happy that I didn't get scammed again. Because my first online shopping was very unpleasant I have ordered an elastic band from aliexpress, paid money, and didn't receive the package and the refund as well( If you don't want to repeat my mistakes this article would really help https://alitools.io/en/blog/warning-tips-and-checklist-to-avoid-scams-on-aliexpress/ If I found earlier I would avoid that fraud.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.