Week 2 Week 1/18/21 - 1/24/21

Our tree is still up, too, Lannette! The lights make me happy, and I'm all about what makes me happy these days, heh.

Omg Lisa, if only we could do virtual visit colonoscopies!! I have ulcerative colitis (no symptoms these days, thank God) so I have to get scoped every 2-3 years. Sigh!

Today I did The FIRM, Bootcamp: Max Calorie Burn. I hadn't done that one in years and I thought I'd enjoy it... But I really didn't! Not sure why... Felt like drudgery. Could be that it was my first workout in 5 days. Lol. I also just didn't find it to have any fun factor. Oh well, my energy and motivation and interest levels are in the toilet lately. So at least I worked out!

Tomorrow I think I'll do Step Sync.

I hope everyone has a great week ahead! Stay safe!

Hi all

Our tree has been down since December 28th. We have a super small tree but I don’t like it hanging around.

On colonoscopies I actually don’t mind the actual procedure since I am sleeping. It’s the prep. I cannot stand not eating. I get super cranky.

Today was Yvette Cardio Kickboxing and yoga.

Have a great day

We're a bit Christmas crazy here. We put up over a dozen trees, plus outdoor decorations! More than half the trees are down now, plus the outside lights. It takes about six weeks to get everything up, and easily that long to take it all down.

This morning was Strong & Sweaty PHA Training, which I think is one of my all-time Cathe favorites. :)

Hi Everyone!

Today was Total Body: KY 20m, Stott Pilates Core Balance 49m, Extra Stretches 10m

We only have one small tree. We don’t put our ornaments up until Christmas Eve. (4 Generation tradition) Typically the tree comes down after New Years but this year I also have been feeling comfort from the lights and the ornaments, which are old and for the most part hand made.
1F440671-678B-4956-A1D3-BEA10B9D9285.jpeg

On colonoscopies I actually don’t mind the actual procedure since I am sleeping. It’s the prep. I cannot stand not eating. I get super cranky.
100% with you on this! Once I get to the hospital I am golden. It's the prep that's so awful. Often times the icky drink makes me feel sick, too. You'd think I'd be a pro at these by now but I'm still somewhat of a baby about it haha.

We just went for a nice walk. Cold, but very good to get some fresh air. We are anxious today, as we need to take our cat in for a dental exam/cleaning/whatever else they need to do. She is our sweet girl, but doesn't allow us to pick her up, let alone put her in a carrier. Our mobile vet gave us some meds to hopefully dope her up enough to get her in there... Wish us luck! We want to make sure our Callie (aka Squish, Squisho, Squish-Puff, Puff-Butt, Pork Chop, Puff-Paws) is getting the care she deserves!

Have a great day, all!

Good Morning!

Today was Cardio: KY 20m, Spin, TM & Rebounder - 45m total, Extra Stretches 5m

Jenniebean: I understand your concern about Callie’s appt. I hope it goes well.

CarolRose: Your home must be huge! I love to see homes that have a lot of Christmas decorations but my dislike of taking decorations down makes me keep our decorations low key.

Good morning! Today was ICE Metabolic Total Body + BB + MM Chest + Icy Core 1. 90 solid minutes! Felt good. Almost managed Cathe weights for the whole thing! Lol.

Lannette I had the exact same response to the extent of Carol's decorations! I would LOVE to see that but do not have the patience to do it myself. I'm lucky if we do a small tree and a wreath on the front door most years.

So far so good with Callie. We got her into the carrier! It took some work and she was not pleased but she was so good. They were able to do an exam last night and as long as the bloodwork results are normal, she'll have her dental cleaning and some extractions today. So proud of our Squisho! She's come so far.

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all

Today was CL Shred Upper Body and the Step Boss Extended Stretch.

JennieBean-so glad everything went well with the Callie. We have three cats - Butters, Rocket and Matilda. The two older boys (14 yr old) are a hand full but the Matilda is much younger (8) and sweeter.

CarolRose- do you put my the decorations on weekends? Does your husband help you?

Hello to Sadie, Lannette and Geoff.

I definitely don’t have the patience (nor does my husband) for putting up lots of decorations. We did more when the kids were little but no longer. We are finally in a little more of a relax mode that the kids are 26 and 24 and out of the house.

Have a great day.

Sorry, I've been MIA. However, I'm still getting my workouts in and my toe is getting better. Sunday: Kathy Smith Tone Up. Monday Margaret Richard The Body Electric Workout. Today: Cathe Basic Step! Toe started to act up about 20min into the workout so I just did floor work for two minutes and after that resumed step. Getting better at the moves but not even close to being s stepping pro
1f923.png
On a fun note, the countdown is on T-Minus Four Months/118 Days from today it's off to Rome and the adventure of a lifetime!!

CarolRose: Happy you liked my train comment
1f923.png
I think I should file a lawsuit against Cathe for false advertising
1f923.png

Cooper, sends his rebarks!!

CarolRose- do you put my the decorations on weekends? Does your husband help you?
Yes, mostly on weekends so we can work on them together, and because of the time they take. It takes roughly 3 to 4 hours to put up one tree, and that includes David fixing any lights that aren't working, plus the actual decorating. That's why we start early. :) As to the outside lights, he does all that. He enjoys it. My thing is the actual decorating of the trees. :)

Good morning! Taking a couple of rest days - yesterday and today. Feeling okay, just needed to work on mental health for a couple of days. :) Had my follow up from the vestibular testing last Thursday and everything is normal. We're going to wait a couple of months to see if the symptoms have truly abated before trying any medication. I like this practice a lot. I trust them, so I know I'm in good hands. :)

Hi all -Happy Inauguration Day :)

Today was CL Cardio Core Circuit and yoga.

On the colonoscopy my doctor is using a new prep method this year. I can actually eat breakfast the day before the procedure and the prep is pills in lieu of liquid!

Have a great day.

Good afternoon,

Today was Cardio: KY 20m, Cathe’s Cardio Party 39m, Extra Stretches 10m

Cardio Party is great because I can add jumping to whatever degree I feel like jumping. I also enjoy boxing and the length is perfect.

Hi all,
Today was ICE Low Impact Sweat + MM Back. Tomorrow will be a rest day as I'm now doing 3 days on, one off. I seem to have energy for that but not much more these days! Hoping that improves as Spring gets closer.

Omg Lisa I'm so jealous of your doc's new prep. Mine is in love with the Suprep drink so I highly doubt she'll switch. Too bad I like her so much!

Happy First Full Day Of Biden/Harris Administration, everybody! Have a great one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.