Fit Tower Workouts

I love using it too so I downloaded all the Cathe Live Fit Tower Workouts. Tone and Tighten, Inferno, Total Body 160 and Total Body 210. All worthwhile.

I agree, bunz, there hasn't been any new Fit Tower dvds for a long time. :( I wish she would have included
in this new dvd set, a 30 min. Upper Body Fit Tower workout and a 30 min. Lower Body workout. that would
have been great......oh well........ It could have been a "bonus" dvd that you could have ordered with the 3 dvd
set or not.....

I love using it too so I downloaded all the Cathe Live Fit Tower Workouts. Tone and Tighten, Inferno, Total Body 160 and Total Body 210. All worthwhile.
Thanks for the tip, myputer! I am not currently a member of Cathe Live or On Demand but was considering joining this year. Think you just made up my mind!

I agree, bunz, there hasn't been any new Fit Tower dvds for a long time. :( I wish she would have included
in this new dvd set, a 30 min. Upper Body Fit Tower workout and a 30 min. Lower Body workout. that would
have been great......oh well........ It could have been a "bonus" dvd that you could have ordered with the 3 dvd
set or not.....
Guess it’s not beneficial to produce another series if they’re not pushing the Fit Tower itself, but yes, I would purchase a bonus dvd. Great idea!

You can download live workouts? As in to keep?

I found them so no need to reply.

Last edited:
I have slow internet so it's great that we can now purchase the Live workouts as downloads. I love using the Fit Tower too and have bought most of Cathe's Live Fit Tower workouts. I think #160 Fit Tower Live is the only one I don't have yet. There is also #167 Fit Tower Cardio & Legs, #171 Fit Tower Total Body with Weights, #182 Fit Tower Tone and Tighten, #210 Fit Tower Light Total Body, #224 Fit Tower Inferno and #268 Fit Tower Bootcamp. There are also a few Live Barre workouts that you can use the Fit Tower for.

I have slow internet so it's great that we can now purchase the Live workouts as downloads. I love using the Fit Tower too and have bought most of Cathe's Live Fit Tower workouts. I think #160 Fit Tower Live is the only one I don't have yet. There is also #167 Fit Tower Cardio & Legs, #171 Fit Tower Total Body with Weights, #182 Fit Tower Tone and Tighten, #210 Fit Tower Light Total Body, #224 Fit Tower Inferno and #268 Fit Tower Bootcamp. There are also a few Live Barre workouts that you can use the Fit Tower for.
I love barre workouts!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.