Im Back!!!

fitmonkee

After many years away from CATHE workouts, I have returned to where I began. i had been doing Beachbody Workouts mostly for the past 10 years, with some CATHE mixed in. I was diagnosed with Brain Cancer in 2014 which really set me back especially fitness-wise. I kept active but not nearly as advanced as before. I am currently on my 2nd recurrence. 3 brain surgeries, a total of 10 months of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation in the past 5 years. The last 2 have left me much weaker than before. I have been walking for the past 3 moths but felt it was time to try workouts again. The beachbody workouts I had been doing were just too much for me now. I decided to start over where I first began. CATHEs workouts are still a real challenge for me but feel like a better intro back into the swing of things. Did Cardio and Weights today...was a real challenge but feel fantastic getting it done!!!

After many years away from CATHE workouts, I have returned to where I began. i had been doing Beachbody Workouts mostly for the past 10 years, with some CATHE mixed in. I was diagnosed with Brain Cancer in 2014 which really set me back especially fitness-wise. I kept active but not nearly as advanced as before. I am currently on my 2nd recurrence. 3 brain surgeries, a total of 10 months of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation in the past 5 years. The last 2 have left me much weaker than before. I have been walking for the past 3 moths but felt it was time to try workouts again. The beachbody workouts I had been doing were just too much for me now. I decided to start over where I first began. CATHEs workouts are still a real challenge for me but feel like a better intro back into the swing of things. Did Cardio and Weights today...was a real challenge but feel fantastic getting it done!!!

Congratulations on being back (and doing Cardio and Weights today--a heck of an accomplishment!) :) I cannot imagine what you've gone through, what you've endured. You sound like an incredibly strong person inside and out and I'm so happy for you now that you're feeling much better. I wish you all the best!

Welcome back FITMONKEE!! You are an inspiration to us all. I can't imagine what you've been through but it sounds like you've had a tough time. Congratulations for coming back and good luck to you and I'll keep you in my prayers!;)

Jengolf at 2lazy4gym has been on her own journey. Her website has some very inspirational stuff on her workouts through everything...... I have found so many new workouts and instructors from her site (including free streaming ones).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.