Trouble getting LIVE to launch this morning...

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

Anyone else having a problem with LIVE launching the video? No issue with connection, tried 3 times including once re-booting my phone.. it would get to the screen with the arrow to start the video, then it would go to black, and never start.

I'm having a problem launching the Plyo Leg Blast from 10/17/19, specifically the high quality version. I can get the low quality version to play but much prefer the higher quality.

Edited to say: When I try to play Plyo Leg Blast (high quality), I have the same problem as Deb above - the screen appears with the arrow to start, but then goes totally black. Other videos seem to work just fine.

Last edited:
Hi,

Anyone else having a problem with LIVE launching the video? No issue with connection, tried 3 times including once re-booting my phone.. it would get to the screen with the arrow to start the video, then it would go to black, and never start.

I had no issues with Live this morning. I connect through Roku on my tv.

Hi,

Hi fox2star, we're not seeing any issues and really haven't had any abnormal reports of problems today. I just tested the web version and it's playing fine.

I'm having a problem launching the Plyo Leg Blast from 10/17/19, specifically the high quality version. I can get the low quality version to play but much prefer the higher quality.

Edited to say: When I try to play Plyo Leg Blast (high quality), I have the same problem as Deb above - the screen appears with the arrow to start, but then goes totally black. Other videos seem to work just fine.

I'm just now seeing this, but I just tried Plyo Leg Blast and it played fine for me. Are you still having an issue?

I did not try the same video, but the one I did yesterday did work fine. One question, when you type in the name of a workout that you want to stream, and 2 of them come up, which is high quality/vs low quality? it used to say it on the screen, but it is not there any longer, and I just renewed my subscription after several months.

I’m having a problem streaming on my
Roku. Any video I choose says it’s retrieving, then it goes back to the info screen. This is the second day in a row.

I’m having a problem streaming on my
Roku. Any video I choose says it’s retrieving, then it goes back to the info screen. This is the second day in a row.

Same here but if I try and play it a few times it does eventually start for me.

I'm having problems with my Roku streaming Live videos too. Same issue as above. Thanks for the advice of hitting play a few times--my video worked after hitting play 5 times. Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon!

Hi All,

We're seeing this too. It's probably due to an update IBM did over the weekend. We've notified them and are waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime, pressing play multiple times seems to be the workaround for this issue until IBM figures it out.

Hi,

I lost my cast/airplay button on my iPhone last week and IT has been of no help. Getting very frustrated.6865

Hi jilottarun, The workaround for this is just to keep pressing your play button. It usually takes about 5 times to work. The issue is with IBM and we have notified them, but so far we haven't heard anything from them yet.

I lost my cast/airplay button on my iPhone last week and IT has been of no help. Getting very frustrated.View attachment 6865

Hi Julie248, we're not seeing any issues here. We've tested on several iPhones and the Chomecast button is showing as it should for Cathe OnDemand. You will see this issue if Chromecast and your Iphone are on a different wifi connection. Otherwise I would suggest rebooting your router and perhaps force close the Cathe OnDemand app. Also, which iPhone do you have?

I've seen something odd on AppleTV. It started happening about a week ago.

The "Recorded" list doesn't populate at all and the "Search" list will populate but it's really hard to select a workout (the cursor is slow or jumpy).

The "Favorites" list is the only one that seems to be fine. I've started adding workouts to that list just so they're easier to select in the morning.

Hi,

Yes I cannot connect either. Very upsetting

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.