Best Clean Eating book/plan

marnski

Hi everyone! I eat pretty clean now but I'm looking for a good book or plan to really follow. I have looked at many Tosca Reno books but can't seem to figure out which would be the best to use or follow with my Cathe workouts. Thanks!!

I just read Wheat Belly Total Health and Skinny Gut Diet. Both were excellent. In the Skinny Gut Diet book, the author included meal plans and shopping lists. She has a website for the book also: Www.skinnygutdiet.com. Good luck!

I like the China Study. The original book is big on scientific studies, but there is one called the China Study solution which is a little more accessible. And there are plenty of cookbooks.

It is a whole food, plant based way of eating.

Ultimate Weight Loss by Chef AJ

Fully Raw Diet by Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram

Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook by Ann & Jane Esselstyn

(actually any book by the Esselstyns: Caldwell, Rip, Ann, Jane. They are an interesting read and have recipes included)

The China Study All Star Collection Cookbook by Leanne Campbell (or any of the other China Study Cookbooks, but I use this one the most)

How Not To Die Cookbook by Michael Greger

Forks over Knives: The plant based way to health with over 125 Recipes

The Starch Solution by John McDougall (or any McDougall book...interesting read with recipes included)

Ultimate Weight Loss by Chef AJ

Fully Raw Diet by Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram

Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook by Ann & Jane Esselstyn

(actually any book by the Esselstyns: Caldwell, Rip, Ann, Jane. They are an interesting read and have recipes included)

The China Study All Star Collection Cookbook by Leanne Campbell (or any of the other China Study Cookbooks, but I use this one the most)

How Not To Die Cookbook by Michael Greger

Forks over Knives: The plant based way to health with over 125 Recipes

The Starch Solution by John McDougall (or any McDougall book...interesting read with recipes included)

@Gobias, kind of off topic, but I love reading your posts. You post such interesting comments. I'm usually Googling things after reading something you've written here. Thanks! :)

@Gobias, kind of off topic, but I love reading your posts. You post such interesting comments. I'm usually Googling things after reading something you've written here. Thanks!

LOL, thanks. I am more than eager to spout off any question, knowledge or random thought I may have in the moment. My problem is usually my posts are 5,000 words and I have to take an hour to get them under 100. Not because what I have to say is earth-shattering, but rather because I am quite the talker.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.