Just plain better

vivbc

Cathlete
I am really enjoying LITE. I need "less" these days, and with all 8 of the dvd's, I've found less impact, but none have been dull and repetitive. Excellent work by all, again. Cathe's workouts, whether intermediate or advanced, are always more interested, more challenging, and smarter, than anyone else's that I have done. Not that I've done anyone else since I found her 20 years ago.

I am really enjoying LITE. I need "less" these days, and with all 8 of the dvd's, I've found less impact, but none have been dull and repetitive. Excellent work by all, again. Cathe's workouts, whether intermediate or advanced, are always more interested, more challenging, and smarter, than anyone else's that I have done. Not that I've done anyone else since I found her 20 years ago.
DITTO!!

I love this series too, especially on days where I don't have a ton of oomph but still want to do something that's fun and as challenging as I want to make it without killing myself! I adore Hard Strikes but Rev'd Up Rumble is great for light (no pun intended!) days, as is Stacked Upper Body instead of Gym Styles/XTrain (although I adore those too... heck, I love them all!)... :)

I've found that I've changed the MET value for some at times because I go heavier or make it high impact. Does anyone else do this? Am I wrong? I really am enjoying the series too. I've got so much going on right now that it's nice having these options. I'm also grabbing the Fit Split more too because of the shorter workouts. My senior dog has liver cancer and it seems to be really draining my energy (physical and emotional) a lot these days. So thank you Cathe for giving us such great workouts that help no matter what out situations are.

Firemedic i change the MET as well since i often go heavier in these workouts so know my calorie burn is higher. Sorry about your fur baby :( Katie lee congrats on the weight loss you must be so proud!

I just think it's so clever - the main workouts are very do-able, so it can indeed be 'less' but if you're aiming for 'more' then the CCs and the add-ons will definitely help you to progress - they certainly have for me...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.