Workouts with no-equipment

Dani_31

Hi Cathletes,
I am travelling a lot, so wanted to collect Cathe's workouts that don't need equipment (I can carry firewalker bands, tubing, discs only). Does anyone have a list of Cathe's workouts that don't need equipment. I have a couple of these, but am looking for a variety to download and take on the road with me.

Thank you!

I am in the same situation so I'd love to see everyone's input as well! In addition to the equipment you list I also carry weights that you fill with water to give me some resistance options. I also travel with the step topper to my high step. Here's a list of workouts I've learned I can do while traveling so far: LIS: After Burn, MMA: Kickbox, X10:Cardio Blast, PRS2, KickMax, MMA: Boxing, Rockout Knockout, Flex Train.

I am in the same situation so I'd love to see everyone's input as well! In addition to the equipment you list I also carry weights that you fill with water to give me some resistance options. I also travel with the step topper to my high step. Here's a list of workouts I've learned I can do while traveling so far: LIS: After Burn, MMA: Kickbox, X10:Cardio Blast, PRS2, KickMax, MMA: Boxing, Rockout Knockout, Flex Train.

Thanks for your inputs Stephie! I have heard about weights you fill with water, but haven't found any yet. I will keep my eye out for them. Great workout suggestions too. I also do HiiT low impact 1 and Hiit Plyo 1. I will add yours to my collection :)

Great! I'll add those two to my list as well. :) Here's a link to the water weights I purchased. They work well but are kind of difficult to fill. You almost have to leave them in the sink with the little funnel and turn the water on low to just slowly fill the weights. If you try to go to fast the funnel gets overwhelmed and the water just bounces right out and doesn't actually get into the weights.

https://www.amazon.com/AquaBells-Du...16&keywords=water+filled+weights+for+exercise

Travel fit I think is one from shock cardio series. Yoga max and yoga relax I love doing when at the beach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.