June 28, 2018

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: June 28th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Lower Body Confusion ” Live. This fast paced workout will mix short “leg intensive” cardio blasts along with a wide variety of lower body strength training exercises to keep the legs burning and the overall muscle confusion at an all time high.

Equipment Needed:

A set of moderate-to-heavy dumbbells (we’ll have a range of 10’s, 12’s, and 15’s)

A fitness loop

A chair (or Fit Tower)

OMG, Cathe, I'm so glad you're back.
I have missed you so much. :D

I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing vacation! (But, please never leave again. LOL ;))

SUPER excited for tomorrow's WO!! (I'm always hoping new Lives to be lower, upper or total body. :D Or kickboxing. :))

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: June 28th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Lower Body Confusion ” Live. This fast paced workout will mix short “leg intensive” cardio blasts along with a wide variety of lower body strength training exercises to keep the legs burning and the overall muscle confusion at an all time high.

Equipment Needed:

A set of moderate-to-heavy dumbbells (we’ll have a range of 10’s, 12’s, and 15’s)

A fitness loop

A chair (or Fit Tower)
A booty scorcher is coming our way!!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.