Problem logging into Workout Manager

emjayhawk

I'm not sure if the problem is with me or with the website. It does not recognize my user name/password (which my computer automatically fills in for me, so I'm not mistyping it). I don't see a way to reset the password.

Help... must...log...workout! ;)

Thanks!

The Workout Manager uses the same password as the Forums do. We upgraded the Forum software yesterday and this is the cause of your problem. Currently, you can manually log in to the Workout Manager but you may need to clear your browser's cache first. You may also need to to log out of the forums and then log in, but I would try clearing your cache first. We're still working on a few things here and hopefully later today or soon thereafter we will have the login for the Forums automatically also log you in to the Workout Manager like it used to. But this is still a work in progress.

You can always access the workout manager from the https://cathe.com/ home page by clicking the apps tab at the top of the page and then selecting the Workout Manager link. Or just book mark the Workout Manager url: https://cathe.com/workout/

Hi,
I have been having this issue for awhile: I continually get logged out of the workout manager(if I am gone from my computer for a period of time). I did bookmark it ( https://cathe.com/workout), and when I go there, I am logged out all of the time. When I go to the forums, then click on the link to workout manager there, I am logged in. So, by taking the extra step to go to the forums first I can get there. How can I avoid this extra step and go straight to the workout manager instead? I hope this makes sense. Thank you!
~linda
p.s. I know you've been busy at the Roadtrip, so I can wait for an answer :)

You just have to check the "keep me logged in" box in the login for the forums. The Workout Manager uses the same login the forums.

You just have to check the "keep me logged in" box in the login for the forums. The Workout Manager uses the same login the forums.
Here is a screenshot of the header area of the forums. Can you point me to where the "keep me logged in" box is? 1532966570054.png

Thank you! I did it, so I will let you know by the end of the day if my workout manager stays logged in. Thx again!
linda

I came back to the workout manager, and it has logged me out again, as usual, but, I *can* get back in if I go to the forums, then click on workout manager and it's logged in that way. So, this has the same exact behavior as I reported. Is there anything else you can suggest, so I don't have to keep going to the forums to log into the WM? Thanks!

As long as you have the "stay logged in" box checked and don't log out you shouldn't have to ever log in again unless you delete cookies. Did you stay logged in to the forums? or were you logged out here too.

No, I didn't log out, except for the time you told me to above, so that I could check the box. I am always logged in. I don't know how to delete cookies, so I didn't do that either.

Ok, but do you stay logged in to the forums?... or do you have to continually log into the forums too like you do to the Workout Manager?

I'm always logged into the forums. I never have to re-log into the forums. I always need to log on to the WM ( or get to it via the forums). For years, I've not needed to continually log into the WM, up until the end of May. Since then, it has had this weird behavior.

I have the same problem. I check stay logged in and every time I go to this site I have to log in again. This has been going on since you upgraded the site.

Hi myputer, Glad I'm not the only one with the problem. Hope Cathe's team can get this resolved sometime, since it's been going on 2 months. I didn't address it before, hoping it would go away! Let's see if they have a new solution...
:)

Hi myputer, Glad I'm not the only one with the problem. Hope Cathe's team can get this resolved sometime, since it's been going on 2 months. I didn't address it before, hoping it would go away! Let's see if they have a new solution...
:)

Unfortunately, we can't duplicate this on our end. More than likely you have a corrupt cookie that needs to be manually deleted, but it's really hard to say for sure. When things slow down here we will take a look at this again to see if we can find anything we're missing. We will probably need to login as one of you that is experiencing this issue. This will tell us if it is something in the code or something on your device, i.e., a corrupt cookie that won't delete or browser cache needs to be cleared..

I'll google "corrupt cookies" and see if I can manually delete, and clear cache again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.