CATHE STRETCH.... \o/

smiles4383

Cathlete
I would LOVE to see a Cathe Stretch DVD with nothing but stretch workouts.
I have the two DVDs that are stretch focused - GymStyle Stretch and Total Body Stretching.
I also have STS with the EXTENDED STRETCH included on every DVD.
But....
would it be possible to have another DVD that is entirely stretch specific....
I'm thinking chapters and premixes and the whole Cathe Ball of Stuff !!!
It's been a while.
It's time ~

Hi Terri,

Perhaps on OnDemand, but we've already done a DVD on stretching called Stretch Max and it really didn't sell very well compared to our other DVDs. With DVD sales declining every year we have to stick with what we feel will sell the best or it just won't work business wise for us. We're making a major investment in our OnDemand business for 2018 and perhaps this might be a video we make for it.

Do you mean that you plan on making workouts specifically to go in OnDemand like the "live" workouts go
Specifically in CatheLive? (If that makes sense!). If so, would they go into blender as well, be chaptered, etc
For use there? That would be awesome.

Hi Terri,

Perhaps on OnDemand, but we've already done a DVD on stretching called Stretch Max and it really didn't sell very well compared to our other DVDs. With DVD sales declining every year we have to stick with what we feel will sell the best or it just won't work business wise for us. We're making a major investment in our OnDemand business for 2018 and perhaps this might be a video we make for it.

Thank You, I understand...but, it would still be fantastic to have one DVD with multiple stretch options.
I have Stretch Max and Total Body Stretch and love them both.
I have every DVD Cathe has made and will continue to purchase on pre-sales as DVDs work best for me.

I appreciate your quick response !

Stretch max is under the Hardcore Series. Love the band one. Cathe also has 2 yoga, Yoga Max and Yoga Relax that are with the Low Impact Series. Love Yoga Relax.

Love Cathe's stretch DVDs [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The straight to Cathe OnDemand isn't great news for me as I live in West Africa and have mediocre at best internet. I tried the Cathe OnDemand during the free week and wasn't able to get it to work at all. I sure hope you keep producing DVDs. :)

Love Cathe's stretch DVDs [emoji1]

Agree. My first Cathe DVD was the "Total Body Stretching" one, and I used it ALL.THE.TIME. Now I use those (or the stretches from "Stretch Max," which I also love - esp. the one with the band - great hip openers!) to substitute for the "stretch" sections in the other DVD workouts, which I usually find too short.

I'll be honest, if Cathe.com were stop making DVDs, I would not be able to buy any of her new products if it's not available in DVD format.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.