Fit Split arrived today

Wow how awesome for you !!!
I love when all the details are listed on the back cover too !!!
Let us know which one you try first and any details about them you can share while we wait for ours :)

Brigitte :)

Yay! I'm at the beach. Hope mine are at home on Monday when I return so I can do my first one on New Year's Day!!!

Haven't had a chance to do any workout, just looked at each one with the premixes available. Noticed the Mixed Impact disc did not go to the menu, just straight into the workout. Could get to the menu, though. Anyone else notice this!

Hi cal2632, it's working fine on all of the DVD players we have tested on. I would suggest ejecting the disc and trying again.

I read in a thread today (can’t remember which) that they are hoping it will be available sometime this week. I can’t wait! I’m an on demand user as well.

This is my question too. I need a program to dive into, i have fallen off the wagon since Thanksgiving and I am tired of feeling like a slug!! Ugh. This Fit Split sounds like just the medicine I need!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I read in a thread today (can’t remember which) that they are hoping it will be available sometime this week. I can’t wait! I’m an on demand user as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.