Birchbox?

fitdeb

Cathlete
Does anyone in Catheland subscribe to Birchbox, the monthly "beauty" delivery subscription? Seems like it would be fun to get samples of new products each month.

Thanks,
Debbie

My daughter was getting it for a while! She loved it. Her boyfriend got a subscription for her as a gift. They broke up.....no more birch box. But it was pretty cool. She (and I) found some products that we loved. Unique stuff too. I don't know the cost.....but it was like getting a box of gifts every month to check out and play with. Try it!

Is ipsy similar to the birch box? I've never heard of that. I keep getting e-mails for the snack box. It might be called snack attack or smart snacks.....can't remember. Looks tempting but pricey. Same concept but it's food.

Is ipsy similar to the birch box? I've never heard of that. I keep getting e-mails for the snack box. It might be called snack attack or smart snacks.....can't remember. Looks tempting but pricey. Same concept but it's food.
I tried that one. The snacks were yummy but I agree, they were a bit pricey. Easier to go to Whole Foods and get some quirky snacks. :)

I love getting things I would never buy and having them be perfect for me. There was a purple lipstick I would have NEVER bought but the shade looked sooo good on me. If there is something I really don't like, we have a local box trade set up in my hometown. Or I give it away. I don't like scented lotion and I got one a few bags ago. I gave it to a coworker who LOVES scented lotion. She acted like I had given her a million dollars. It was nice.

So true! I have gotten samples of things I would NEVER think to try and ended up loving them! I got a sample lipstick from Clinique that almost looks black....it's a beautiful hint of color and shine. I've been buying it ever since!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.