Starting STS today!!

kellabella83

Hello!

I'm starting Week 1 of STS today!! I've done other Cathe workouts but not this one. I don't have a squat rack or pull up bar but people said that's optional. Is anyone else currently doing or starting the program? I would love to have the support & give it :)

Hi there! I just completed STS for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I also did not have the squat rack. I did the Plyo workouts in month 3. I really loved it and got great results, especially in upper body strength. Oh, and I also did not have a pull up bar, that I wish I did have. I felt like I was missing out there! I am definitely going to get one for next time! Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm starting Week 1 of STS today!! I've done other Cathe workouts but not this one. I don't have a squat rack or pull up bar but people said that's optional. Is anyone else currently doing or starting the program? I would love to have the support & give it :)
Hello!

Hello, how are you? I'm in the process of doing my 1RM to prepare for STS. How is it going for you so far? Did you take any before pictures?

I have the STS but haven't plucked up the courage to start... well a new month is upon us. It's either STS or P90X for me.... I like the STS three day/week strength and then I can do other things the rest of the week. I'm just looking for a balance of cardio/ strength and flexibility in my life.

I'm just on the last couple of weeks of meso #3 - and have loved doing STS (again).

Nancy, for me it's STS over P90X every time!

I have the STS but haven't plucked up the courage to start... well a new month is upon us. It's either STS or P90X for me.... I like the STS three day/week strength and then I can do other things the rest of the week. I'm just looking for a balance of cardio/ strength and flexibility in my life.

Definitely STS, I got sooo bored with P90X. Just me, I know a lot of people love Tony, and P90X

I'm ready for STS, but not til September.

You can do it! Put in down in your calendar and make it happen.

I surely am making it happen September too:););) Looking forward to it.
No Tony Horton P90X ....Sorry personal choice, no offense intended.

Firelight we shall keep each other posted on this, shall we?:);)

Last edited:
Terina, have you done STS before? I have vacation the week of the 11th when I'll work on my 1RM. Then start my first STS the week of the 18th. It's time!

Just saw you posted it's your third round. Awesome! Must get better each time!

Last edited:
Hope everyone is having a great time with STS! Unfortunately I cannot join in on the fun! I must put off my plans to start. Just before my vacation, my knee started bothering me and by the time the next week rolled around, I was living on advil and ice packs. Could barely get through the low impact/basic step dvds. So I've started up with my weights alternating with walking and biking for cardio. Tomorrow is my first leg day. Very light or no weight at all. I'm okay with that. Must listen to the old body! Next vacation is in July - so watch out 1RM!!! Good luck to all!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.