Have the PreOrder Mailings Been Completed Yet? Excitedly Anticipating Here in Canada!

twinkletoes129

Cathlete
I'm not sure where to ask this question. So I'll try here. I'm excitedly looking forward to getting my RippedwHiit PreOrder delivered to me in Canada, eh! Lol! And was wondering if the pre-order mailings have been completed yet? Also were we supposed to get an email when our particular order went out? Because I didn't get any. Anybody got their orders in Canada yet? Do speak out ya'll cause I'm waiting with bated breathe for my DVD's to come here in the great and wonderful Canuck. Santa can't come too soon! :D

I'm near Toronto and haven't received my order yet. I never know how long it'll take. Sometimes it's less than a week other times it 2-3 weeks. During the Xmas rush doesn't help either. One year after 4 weeks my order never arrived so they shipped a new order and I got it in a week.

Fingers crossed for next week.

We finished shipping all pre-sale orders on 12-8-14. Orders to Canada historically take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive for most customers and sometimes longer, so most Canadians have not received their orders yet as it hasn't even been one week since we finished shipping. Customs is the main slowdown in the process. Some orders will sneak through customs quickly and others will join the waiting line awaiting customs approval. So don't be alarmed if some get their orders more quickly than others.

Thanks Cathe-Admin for letting us know when they all were shipped! Yeah! Now just hoping that all our orders will sneak by customs! Lol!

I'm about six hours away from their warehouse and ordered in July and still haven't gotten mine yet.

I’m on the wet coast here and the suspense is killing me!

Edit: yay! They finally arrived. I hope you all see yours soon too!

Last edited:
Got em, finally!!! On Sunday no less!! In Toronto, Canada! And it really wasn't that long a wait! Canada Post is awesome and goes the extra mile at Christmas time!! Now I've just got to heal up all my injuries (achilles tendonitis, bicep tendonitis and quad strain – nice way of saying inflammation. Yeah when it rains it pours!) to really sink my teeth into them. Hopefully I can eventually start with modifications with the low impact ones. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would happen before I got these! Lol! ...

Miniginny, so glad you got yours. Hope your really enjoying the sweat now! Melty, I hear ya! Hope you get yours soon if you haven't already (might want to check your order online just to make sure it's in processing mode.) And Dustbunny2 hope you get yours soon too! So at least you can get started on them before me and tell us all about it! :D

I'm not sure where to ask this question. So I'll try here. I'm excitedly looking forward to getting my RippedwHiit PreOrder delivered to me in Canada, eh! Lol! And was wondering if the pre-order mailings have been completed yet? Also were we supposed to get an email when our particular order went out? Because I didn't get any. Anybody got their orders in Canada yet? Do speak out ya'll cause I'm waiting with bated breathe for my DVD's to come here in the great and wonderful Canuck. Santa can't come too soon! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.