Greatest hit?

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
I there to Cathe or whomever!
I would love to have a greatest hits DVD that has KPC cardio and HS And the ROKO on one DVD ! I really love coming home and getting in a quick jog but some days weather won't permit or the days turn dark to fast. Well the HS cardio section really gives me that same feeling I get from a fast little jog! So does ROKO. Not sure why but I guess little to no equipment and lots of jogging in place and ya just take off and keep going until you are done. I just love it! But I'd love to have a new one now with different music lol cause I ware it out but till that day comes putting This and my fav KB DVDs of yours on one DVD and having all kinds of premixes would really change up the music and make it feel different!
Have you considered putting together a greatest hit vol 2 with the latest series yet?

I second that opinion! I too, would love to see a Greatest hits vol. 2!!! Even though they are compilations of other wkouts that most of us have done.....it has a new feel to them, being all mixed together. It also gives people a chance to experience a little segment of a wkout that they may not have....yet!

Greatest Hits 2

Perhaps in the future we may do another Greatest Hits DVD, but not this time. However in just a month or two you will be able to create your own mixes online, including the one you mentioned, if you're an OnDemand subscriber.

Perhaps in the future we may do another Greatest Hits DVD, but not this time. However in just a month or two you will be able to create your own mixes online, including the one you mentioned, if you're an OnDemand subscriber.

This sounds wonderful!!! However, would workout blender stay the same for digital buyers? I love workout blender and use it frequently!

Workout Blender Online

The download version of the Workout Blender will stay the same as it is not easy to to change. The online version of the Workout Blender is a lot easier to develop and doesn't suffer from many of the problems that the desktop version does.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.