Anyone else getting restless???

firemedic

Cathlete
Ever since Cathe announced the next series and I preordered it, all I keep waiting for is the words "WE ARE BEGINING FILMING." I just cannot wait because I've gotten back on track, started watching my foods, and started loosing weight. So now I want my reward, Cathe's new workouts!!! I wish Cathe wasn't so good at what she does because then I would not care, but she makes me care so now I'm getting restless. Anyone else wondering when???

Kim

Me!! I'm curious as to when filming will begin. I can't wait! Love me some new Cathe workouts!! ;)

Denise

Me too! Even if they're not filming, I would love to hear some news - crew, more details about the different workouts, etc. The silence is deafening! Fortunately I'm a little over halfway done with a 6-month STS rotation, and I've started running and will be doing a 10K in mid-September. All of that is helping me control my impatience.

I signed up for Cathe's live classes, so....not really!:eek:
I'm enjoying Cathe live so much!!!:cool:

I am getting restless to HEAR something !! I always do though. But it seems they are not even thinking about the program or even whispering about them. So not even sure when they are going to start getting ideas together or rehearsals or choreography together or what. I'm excited though

I heard through the FB grapevine from a Road Tripper that they are going to start shooting the workouts in approximately 5 weeks.
Amy

I heard through the FB grapevine from a Road Tripper that they are going to start shooting the workouts in approximately 5 weeks.
Amy

You just made my day or weekend. I'm currently doing XTRAIN this month, so I will just try to get into better shape (better diet) until the new dvds come out. Thanks!!!!

So I wonder y she isn't doing the usual Q & A ? I remember before she had came on forums to answer questions about upcoming workouts and she even asked for song suggestions. Oh well I guess she has been busy lately and there may not be to much more buzz before the filming starts then.oh well I just am tickled to hear that at least a rumor of five weeks is out that's a start!

I saw in the post about her opening up her studio for other instructors to film at that she will be sharing news about her filming soon. Yeah!

In the meantime, I've decided to do a different Cathe everyday and I've formatted it as a "fill in the blank" type with weights one day, cardio the next. Here is what I've done:

1. HiiT
2. Upper Body Split
3. Cycle
4. Circuit Training
5. Kickbox
6. Upper Body Split
7. Step
8. Legs
9. Kickbox
10. Metabolic Training
11. Yoga/Stretch
12. Total Body Weights

Then just keep repeating starting back at the top. I'm trying it out for 4 weeks and just filling in a Cathe workout that fits the category. I'm hoping to alleviate boredom while waiting for the new ones!

Denise

I saw in the post about her opening up her studio for other instructors to film at that she will be sharing news about her filming soon. Yeah!

In the meantime, I've decided to do a different Cathe everyday and I've formatted it as a "fill in the blank" type with weights one day, cardio the next. Here is what I've done:

1. HiiT
2. Upper Body Split
3. Cycle
4. Circuit Training
5. Kickbox
6. Upper Body Split
7. Step
8. Legs
9. Kickbox
10. Metabolic Training
11. Yoga/Stretch
12. Total Body Weights

Then just keep repeating starting back at the top. I'm trying it out for 4 weeks and just filling in a Cathe workout that fits the category. I'm hoping to alleviate boredom while waiting for the new ones!

Denise

This sounds good. I've been looking for something different to try and sometimes my brain just can't think of anything. I think I'll start Monday. Thanks

Kim

Great HIIT workouts while waiting for Cathe's newest

I've been following this trainer on YouTube while waiting on Cathe's newest HIIT. He does a great job with the video (countdowns, next exercise coming, etc), has tons of challenging moves. He does 30, 45, or 60 minute workouts. You have to play your own music but check him out! Link below or search for channel "Millionaire Hoy"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC2_UvBIiIdItfm5t2zpspg

Right now he's in the middle of a 30 Day Full Body Hiit Challenge!

i really jumped the gun because i thought a preorder meant everything was filmed and was in final production. here i was just waiting for clips these last few weeks smh lol

So, I am still wondering when Cathe will begin filming. This thread was started 7/31, today is 9/5. Fall officially starts 9/22 I think. I would love to know! ;)

Well I was hoping They would be doing some talking or taking questions or something by now. But maybe they are running behind schedule.

I'm hoping it's the opposite Renee. I'm hoping they're keeping us in the dark and then when there close to releasing it they start feeding us info. I know a lot of people had complained in the past when dates were not met on time. Who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An Update :)

Hi Everyone! I’m know you’re all getting anxious for updates about the new videos (that's very understandable) but we still have a few weeks to go before updates start on September 30th. I’m still planning on a Fall 2014 release of Ripped With HiiT unless something totally unforeseen happens. I know it seems like I’m quiet about the new workouts right now, but I’ll have a lot to say and share once the updates start. And guess what? I’m really excited about this new forum softwear (that you’ll read more about in this week’s newsletter Mon Sept 8th) because it will be like Facebook in the sense that we will be able to post pictures and videos. I’ve always been a little frustrated that I could only do this on FB due to our current softwear system on our forums but soon you’ll be seeing those same fun Facebook pic’s and videos that I post right here on our forums too…woo hoo! This will open up a fun new opportunity for us to get re-connected and share information . So, once the updates start you will be able to follow here as well as on facebook. Remember to read more details about this new forum softwear in our Sept 8th newsletter.

Last edited:
Thanks Cathe for the update. I love the new software esp. since I don't belong to facebook. In the mean time, I'll be enjoying Cathe live, which I really love by the way.

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.