My skinny jeans fit again!

bzbnmom

Cathlete
After only 3 weeks of being completely dedicated to a Cathe rotation, I can wear my Levis straight skinny jeans again!!! They should look even better next month. ;) HaPpY DaNcE ! :D

I am doing the current October '13 Rotation (new DVDs, Xtrain, Cross Fire, To The Max) and am in week 3. I'm lovin it! Previous to this my workouts were hit or miss, and my summer was taken over by projects. :eek:

Good for you!! Awesome feeling right? It gives me a boost to see things like that posted. Like Cathe says "we're all in it together!"

I am doing the current October '13 Rotation (new DVDs, Xtrain, Cross Fire, To The Max) and am in week 3. I'm lovin it! Previous to this my workouts were hit or miss, and my summer was taken over by projects. :eek:

I am really feeling this rotation too and have noticed the legs leaning a bit. To my amazement I have lost the 3lbs that I have been struggling with all summer long! I swear it is due to this rotation! :D

That's the rotation I'm doing as well and I love it! When Cathe started showing clips from new workouts, the crews toned legs was what I noticed the first. They looked even more toned than usual.

Can't wait to see what November's rotation looks like!

Lisa

That's the rotation I'm doing as well and I love it! When Cathe started showing clips from new workouts, the crews toned legs was what I noticed the first. They looked even more toned than usual.

Can't wait to see what November's rotation looks like!

Lisa

I agree Lisa, I too have noticed their legs look amazing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.