Excersize at 11 weeks pregnant

MommytobeNina

Hello ladies :) Im 11 weeks pregnant and ive been soooo lazy! Im scared to miscary, So i dont do much but lay around. But im gettin tired of it! I want to take control of my health! I've already gained so much where as i feel like it will be so hard to lose after i give birth. Its already getting hard to breath. Could Somebody please list a lot of good excersizes i can do. I already know i can walk, swim,yoga. Does anybody have anymore ideas? Can i jumprope during pregnancy? Im VERY out of shape.

Im 5'7 and 165 pounds.
I was 140

Did you do cathe workouts prior to getting pregnant? I did and was able to cont with it my first tri. This is my first healthy pregnancy so far, i did miscarry prior to this pregnancy, so i was soooo scared about working out, but i found out my body could handle it. I started going more low impact at the end of my first tri though. The low impact series has become my best friend. if you are newer to fitness, you don't want to over do it. Brisk walks are a really good activity that is very safe yet effective if you are starting out. I have yet to find any pregnancy workout DVDs that I like.

I'm at 24 weeks now and have been starting to struggle with my workouts. My belly is already giant and its harder for me to bend. My back is always killing me, my ab muscles have stretched and are sore, and I get severe rib pains. I'm falling apart! This makes me a lot less motivated too. I wish I had more advice for you at this stage in the game, but I don't!

Anyway, good luck to you and I wish you a h&h 9 months!

Hello ladies :) Im 11 weeks pregnant and ive been soooo lazy! Im scared to miscary, So i dont do much but lay around. But im gettin tired of it! I want to take control of my health! I've already gained so much where as i feel like it will be so hard to lose after i give birth. Its already getting hard to breath. Could Somebody please list a lot of good excersizes i can do. I already know i can walk, swim,yoga. Does anybody have anymore ideas? Can i jumprope during pregnancy? Im VERY out of shape.

Im 5'7 and 165 pounds.
I was 140

Hi,
Have you talked to your health care provider? It is important to talk to them before you begin exercising remember that. Since you are exercising, you will probably be able to keep up with your routine and adapt it as you grow. Keep your heart rate under 140 beats per minute and avoid overheating, especially in your first trimester. Exercise and pregnancy usually work well together.
-Rosetta

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.