ATTENTION TO ALL WHO ATTEMPTED TO SIGN UP FOR GLASSBORO RT

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
ATTENTION TO ALL WHO ATTEMPTED TO SIGN UP FOR THE GLASSBORO ROAD TRIP AT 1PM TODAY......

We apologize in advance for any delay and/or inconvenience this has caused, however we had the server crash right after the 45th person successfully signed up due to high traffic demands. After that the system kicked everyone on to the wait list. In addition to that, some of the first 45 people who got in signed up (by accident) more than once. So what we are now doing is re-crediting all the double orders so that they are only signed up for one slot. After that we are going to the waiting list we have and taking sign ups in the order they were received starting with number 46 and up and through 105. If you are one of these people (from 46 to 105) you will receive a link from us by the end of the day telling you how to make your payment (which we did not yet receive) to secure your spot on the roadtrip. Anyone who is number 106 and beyond will be put on our new official waiting list. Congratulations to those of you who made it in. If you didn't make it in remember that we always have cancellations right up to even the day before the roadtrip so there is always a strong chance you can still get in.

Thank you again for your continued support and I cannot begin to tell you how much your enthusiasm and love for our Cathlete community keeps me going! CATHLETES ROCK!!!!

I was one who was bounced out (numerous times) and ended up #173 on the wait list.
Even if there are cancellations up till the end - arrangements have to be made with work, etc.
I took today off of work to sign up. :(
Maybe next year - get a bigger server? :D

I sure hope I get in. I ended up #200 on the wait list. I signed on exactly at 1 had the entire order in clicked purchase and lost the connection. I'd hate to admit it but I actually cried from disappointment. I've been a fan since the beginning and finally got the nerve up. So disappointed , but maybe there's still hope.

I was one who was bounced out (numerous times) and ended up #173 on the wait list.
Even if there are cancellations up till the end - arrangements have to be made with work, etc.
I took today off of work to sign up. :(
Maybe next year - get a bigger server? :D

Barbara == I was #161 and just got notice that I'm in (well a notice with a link to register, which I did and it gave me my spot). Hopefully you'll get one really soon, too! Mine came about 5 minutes ago.

I sure hope I get in. I ended up #200 on the wait list. I signed on exactly at 1 had the entire order in clicked purchase and lost the connection. I'd hate to admit it but I actually cried from disappointment. I've been a fan since the beginning and finally got the nerve up. So disappointed , but maybe there's still hope.

I hope you do, too, Jennifur! And I totally understand the tears. I was devastated, too. Hopefully with the server crash problems, your #200 will move up to within the 105 like mine just did. (I was #161). Let us know if you make it in. After going through this today, I want everyone who tried to make it in for this trip!

Barbara == I was #161 and just got notice that I'm in (well a notice with a link to register, which I did and it gave me my spot). Hopefully you'll get one really soon, too! Mine came about 5 minutes ago.

Thanks. I did get a Payment Received but then got a message that the trip was full. I haven't gotten a link yet.

I got the email link and my wait list number was 175 so check your email.

I am so excited. This will be my first RT.

Renee thanks for the kind words. The way I look at it is even if I'm not in I will be closer just in case there are any cancellations. Still really, really hoping!!!

OMG I am almost in tears.

I AM IN!!!!!!!!

I must've used a different email when registering since it showed up there...not the one I usually use for stuff like this....but I am IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo...happppppy.....I cannot wait to see all the wonderful friends I've made on past trips and meet new ones!

My Sweet Friend Barb ♥

OMG I am almost in tears.

I AM IN!!!!!!!!

I must've used a different email when registering since it showed up there...not the one I usually use for stuff like this....but I am IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo...happppppy.....I cannot wait to see all the wonderful friends I've made on past trips and meet new ones!

TEARFILLED CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Didn't get in, was originally on the wait list at 200, after all the other people got in never received notice of where I am on the list now. The was such a disappointing experience. Not sure I would even put myself through this again.

I hope you all get in. It was a tough process with the server crash -- but I hope even any of you wait-listed now will get in very soon!

Beth, there's a post from SNM from an hour and a half ago that they are still waiting to hear from you... http://cathe.com/forum/f128/people-links-were-sent-but-have-not-replied-292198/

Drop them a line and see what's up! Hope to see you again!!

Jodi, Beth did get in! I am so thrilled. I'll pick her up again in Manhattan like last year. We had such a good time. this will be my 4th and her 2nd although we did attend the 2009 Eggland kickoff event together in NYC. I know she is looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I'M IN!!

So happy. Nancy had sent notes to both my email addresses and both had landed in my spam filter, aargh! You can imagine what the spam filter looks like for a PR person. But I'm in. I don't know what number.

I can't wait to see everyone!! Cyndi, I am shedding tears of gratitude!

Love to you all!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.