Let us know Who's In - Check-In!!!

RetroFit

Cathlete
Awesome and Congratulations!!! :D

Congrats to all of you!!! I know how excited you must be :p Whether this is your 1st RT here in NJ or 1st one ever!

Cathe brings her own special brand of fitness and of course her amazing self that has put her in a "class" of her own!!!

If you've been here before you know what I'm talking about and it's WHY you're back again. :rolleyes:

Welcome and Welcome Back!!!

Check-In and let us know your registration number. WooHoo!!!

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe I'm typing this: but I'm in. #29. This will be my first Road Trip - it's normal to be insanely nervous already, right? :)

Anyone else from CT?

I can't believe I didn't get in. I WAS in right away and was filling out the form and it would not accept the M t-shirt. I tried S, M, L, and got thru with XL but then - my state changed from CT to AL and then it gave me an error.
So I had to start over as it wouldn't do anything and now I'm #173 on the waiting list.
Guess I won't be seeing you guys this year. I even took today off of work to do this. wahhhhhhhhhh

I *think* I'm in. I was #101, but I got the email that said I was on the wait list. :confused: I'm anxiously waiting to see if I get a confirmation email. :::fingers crossed::::

I can't believe I didn't get in. I WAS in right away and was filling out the form and it would not accept the M t-shirt. I tried S, M, L, and got thru with XL but then - my state changed from CT to AL and then it gave me an error.
So I had to start over as it wouldn't do anything and now I'm #173 on the waiting list.
Guess I won't be seeing you guys this year. I even took today off of work to do this. wahhhhhhhhhh

Barbara -- Something similar happened to me. I couldn't get the page to load from my desktop computer, but tried on my laptop and it took awhile, but finally loaded. I couldn't get the state part to work. It didn't show any state options and when I clicked on it, nothing. I decided to try to register without that and it kept telling me that I didn't enter a t-shirt size. I was afraid to refresh for fear of not being able to reload the webpage. I kept trying and trying, then finally my desktop got a webpage, I registered there and got #161.

I've heard that everyone will move up due to the server crashing and multiple registrations, but I'm not sure if it will go out as far as my number. Hope it does though and will for you, too!

I *think* I'm in. I was #101, but I got the email that said I was on the wait list. :confused: I'm anxiously waiting to see if I get a confirmation email. :::fingers crossed::::

You should be in, Becca -- Did you see this note from Cathe? She posted it on FB. It may be somewhere here on the forum, too.

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO ATTEMPTED TO SIGN UP FOR THE GLASSBORO ROAD TRIP AT 1PM TODAY......

We apologize in advance for any delay and/or inconvenience this has caused, however we had the server crash right after the 45th person successfully signed up due to high traffic demands. After that the system kicked everyone on to the wait list. In addition to that, some of the first 45 people who got in signed up (by accident) more than once. So what we are now doing is re-crediting all the double orders so that they are only signed up for one slot. After that we are going to the waiting list we have and taking sign ups in the order they were received starting with number 46 and up and through 105. If you are one of these people (from 46 to 105) you will receive a link from us by the end of the day telling you how to make your payment (which we did not yet receive) to secure your spot on the roadtrip. Anyone who is number 106 and beyond will be put on our new official waiting list. Congratulations to those of you who made it in. If you didn't make it in remember that we always have cancellations right up to even the day before the roadtrip so there is always a strong chance you can still get in.

Thank you again for your continued support and I cannot begin to tell you how much your enthusiasm and love for our Cathlete community keeps me going! CATHLETES ROCK!!!!

Wow, I can't believe I'm typing this: but I'm in. #29. This will be my first Road Trip - it's normal to be insanely nervous already, right? :)

Anyone else from CT?

Yes!! Last year was my first RT. You'll have the best time!!! I'm in AL and I think I got in. I'll know for sure after they sort everything out. The first night after the workout I just sat at the table and took everything in. Looked around and couldn't believe i was there. And I was exhausted from flying all day too.

Don't give up hope yet.

I think there is a good chance you will make it. We have a lot duplicates on the waiting list and I think you might just make it.

I was just sent a registration link to send payment, but it didn't go through! This is frustrating for just me, I can't imagine how difficult it is for Cathe and crew who are trying to sort this all out!!

*HOPE*

Cathe put out an announcement Barb and they will be updating everyone on the status, I believe by the end of the day. There's still hope ;)

We're sending links to waiting list people who made it now.

We're sending out links now to everyone who made it but were put on the waiting list because of the server crash. The link will allow you to pay the registration fee and be officially enrolled.

We're sending out links now to everyone who made it but were put on the waiting list because of the server crash. The link will allow you to pay the registration fee and be officially enrolled.

YAY!! Will we also get an email if we're still on the list?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.