BURN SETS CHEST BACK & SHOULDERS = AWESOME

aimeefit

Did this one this morning. FANTASTIC!!!! Love the heavy weights! This is series seems almost too good to be true!!! Thank you Cathe!!

Thank You Aimee. I did try REALLY HARD to think of everyone and their various needs when creating this series. Thank you for noticing! Hugs!

Did this one this morning. FANTASTIC!!!! Love the heavy weights! This is series seems almost too good to be true!!! Thank you Cathe!!

Thank You Aimee. I did try REALLY HARD to think of everyone and their various needs when creating this series. Thank you for noticing! Hugs!

Awh Cathe
I noticed for sure! From trying to give every need and want ! Even the music seems personilized. The leg work seemed personalized the no barbell.
I remember reading each feature of xtrain being asked. Even the low impact HIIT ...the Songs. I personaly love every dvd in xtrain. I usualy will have one in the bunch i dont do much of, but xtrain? There is not one dvd i dont love. Even the leg wo u put in so much verity that you can do one part or all and it has,every kind of wo on it.

You are such a sweet and kind caring person to have thought of everything. This is y u r better then any other instructor out there. Most want to hurry and put it out and just make a few happy so they can make money in a hurry but you really seem to care about all of ur fans.
A year ago i wondered what all these women was acting so nutty over this workout lady! Lol now i know, cause im a nutty cathe fan now!
I have got almost all ur dvds in a little over a yr! You are like lays you can just try one! Lol.
I have a reason to try to lose this fat again. Thanks Cathe! Now if i can stop eating so much id actualy lose it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.