Help.

Mariposa1973

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, Please I need help, now I can start to do exercise I would do like you can make for me schedule with the dvds I do have this is the list, I need to lose weight and endurance, my core after 4 kids need help.
Kick, punch and crunch & legs and glutes
-Gym Style Legs
-Gym Style Chest & Triceps
-Gym Style Back, Shoulders & Biceps
-Butts & Guts
-Muscle Max
-Imax 2 + Cardio & Weights
-4 Days Split
-Pyramid lower + Upper Body
-Cardio Core Circuit
-MMA:Kickbox
-Cardio Kicks + Cardio Max
-Boot Camp + muscle endurance

Thank you for your help I really need it.

Hi Cathe, Please I need help, now I can start to do exercise I would do like you can make for me schedule with the dvds I do have this is the list, I need to lose weight and endurance, my core after 4 kids need help.
Kick, punch and crunch & legs and glutes
-Gym Style Legs
-Gym Style Chest & Triceps
-Gym Style Back, Shoulders & Biceps
-Butts & Guts
-Muscle Max
-Imax 2 + Cardio & Weights
-4 Days Split
-Pyramid lower + Upper Body
-Cardio Core Circuit
-MMA:Kickbox

Try this. But first you have to really commit to eating 500 calories less a day and burning off between 300 o 500 calories a day. Your food choices have to be as productive as your workouts or you will not get the best possible results. Ok, good Luck, I know you can do it!

Week One:

Mon....Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps
Tues....Kick Punch and Crunch
Wed....Gym Style Legs
Thurs....Cardio Core Circuit
Fri.....Gym Style Chest & Tri's
Sat.....Cardio Kicks
Sun.....Off or do stretch workout

Week Two:

Mon....Cardio and Weights
Tues....Imax 2
Wed....Muscle Endurance
Thurs....MMA: Kickbox
Fri.....Muscle Max
Sat.....Cardio Core Circuit

Week Three:

Mon....Pyramid Lower Body
Tues....Pyramid Upper Body
Wed....Imax2
Thurs....Boot Camp Original
Fri.....Butts and Guts
Sat.....Cardio Core Circuit

Week Four

Mon....4DS Kickbox
Tues....Imax 2
Wed....4DS Higher Intensity Step
Thurs....MMA Kickbox
Fri.....4DS Boot camp
Sat.....OFF
Sun.....4DS Lower Intensity Split

Cathe -

You consistently amaze me with your generosity...with your time and expertise. It was truly kind of you to create this personalized rotation for this Cathlete, and I'm sure she'll appreciate it greatly!

Cathe-Would subbing the low-intensity workouts for the cardio days in the rotation you designed above work with the gym styles? I love gym styles, and I think that a rotation with them and the new series would be so fun! I also need to shed some recent weight. Stupid holiday food! :eek:

PS I agree that you are SO kind to design personalized rotations for those who ask. After having my third baby, you did that for me, and I still cannot get over how nice it was! (I still have the print out of it too!!! :) You're the best!

Thank you Cathe, I love your dvds you are great, thank you help I know this goin to change my body and my life. Love you. Thank you for your time and yes I'm appreciate.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.