Ack!!! I forgot to add the slide & glide discs before I hit checkout.

Stephie

Cathlete
Is there anyway I can add them to my order of the Low Impact Series so I don't have to pay shipping on them?

Pretty please! :)

Thanks,
Steph

Question about the discs, if we preordered way back when preorder was first launched, our order includes the gliding discs right? Or do we have to order them separately?

discs

I sure hope the discs are included for those of us who ordered early on....I can't remember if I specifically indicated that I want them....where do I find this out?
Thanks,
Maggie

If you ordered at the beginning, the discs are included in your purchase price and you did not need to specify them in your shopping card, so no worries! Enjoy the bonus!

Clare

I sure hope the discs are included for those of us who ordered early on....I can't remember if I specifically indicated that I want them....where do I find this out?
Thanks,
Maggie

As long as you ordered the Limited Edition discount bundle on or before July 27th the Slide N Glide discs are included for free automatically with your DVDs.

As long as you ordered the Limited Edition discount bundle on or before July 27th the Slide N Glide discs are included for free automatically with your DVDs.

SNM, do we still get the Slide N Glide disks for free if we ordered the download option only? I was under the impression that as long as you ordered the discount budle (DVD or downlaod) you get the Slide N Glide disks shipped at no extra charge. Can you please confirm?

Thank you

SNM, do we still get the Slide N Glide disks for free if we ordered the download option only? I was under the impression that as long as you ordered the discount budle (DVD or downlaod) you get the Slide N Glide disks shipped at no extra charge. Can you please confirm?

Thank you

As long as you placed your order by July 27th, you get the free discs. From the blog:

Hurry! Pre-Order Now and Save! Our Free Pre-Sale Slide N Glide offer will End on July 27th. Not only will you save over 50% on Cathe’s new Low Impact series, but you will also receive a pair of Fitness by Cathe Slide N Glide discs for Free!

Hope this helps answer your question! :)

As long as you placed your order by July 27th, you get the free discs. From the blog:

Hurry! Pre-Order Now and Save! Our Free Pre-Sale Slide N Glide offer will End on July 27th. Not only will you save over 50% on Cathe’s new Low Impact series, but you will also receive a pair of Fitness by Cathe Slide N Glide discs for Free!

Hope this helps answer your question! :)

Perfect! I wasn't sure if it applied to DVD orders only and I wouldn't want to miss out on the freebies :)

Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.