What fitness clothes do you want to see?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi All! Veronica from Feelfitwear will have a table of fitness wear set up at our Glassboro event. To help her service our group better, please post (here) the exact things or types of things you would like her to bring along for you to check out or purchase.

The RT will be here before you know it...yay!!!!:D

I really like a couple of styles of the fitness tanks :) I'm so excited the RT is almost here!

When looking through the pics of the fashion show at the Disney RT, I loved the lavender outfit that Amanda modeled and would love to see it in person.

Blast Exercise Capris, Maggie Exercise Capris, Jacob Exercise SHorts, All Exercise Tank (in orange - small), Gym Tank Top.

Thanks...I can probably buy more in Glassboro since my husband won't be there (LOL).

fitness clothing

Hi ladies,

Thank you for the feedback. I will have all the requests available at Glassboro, feel free to keep adding :eek:)

Veronica

Veronica...I was wearing your capris during my boot camp class today and I must say everyone was asking about them, so I sent them your link. I love them and will be buying more in Glassboro, I have never had a pair of capris that felt so comfortable and sucked everything in so nicely!!

Something for bigger busted women that provides enough support to do high intensity cardio. It seems like the trend these days goes toward spaghetti strapped tanks and sport bras and those do not work well for me (36C) AT ALL! :D I want to look good when I workout too :)

Veronica...I was wearing your capris during my boot camp class today and I must say everyone was asking about them, so I sent them your link. I love them and will be buying more in Glassboro, I have never had a pair of capris that felt so comfortable and sucked everything in so nicely!!

Hi Jenn,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I appreciate it :eek:)

Veronica,

No problem....your stuff sells itself. Can't wait to make some purchases in Glassboro, see you then!!

Jenn

If the black and red tank from the latest AfterBurn video posted on the blog is available in medium ..... :D
The strength tank from the website in purple as well :)

Thanks a lot!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.