I'm in !!! Who's ready to chat?

Hi Monika! Today is super sunny and 74 degrees....loving it!

The gym style workouts are a personal favorite of mine. I like how they get each and every muscle to the fullest :D

Hi Cathe, How are you enjoying this beautiful weather! This week I'm working on the GymStyle workouts and they are pretty tough!

Monika

Just wanted to say hi to everybody.

Cathe, you rock. I'm waiting impatiently the new low impact series, even if I love high impact and until now I've no problem with my joints. I love variety and I think it's a great opportunity for a change.

Greeting from Switzerland and un caro saluto and ein lieber Gruss!
Anna

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll give that a try, one week of each Meso and keep going.

Speaking of the new dvds, which we all cannot wait to get our hands on. . .

I saw your announcement about the auditions for Cycle Max. How experienced on the bike does the person have to be, lol. I mean, to be honest, I've only done cycling once (last year at the NJ RT, lol). I do have a really strong lower body and I finally can do Intensity with a smile on my face, ;) (still sweating up a storm though). Just wondering. . .

Kristin

hey, Cathe! it's a beautiful day in the sunny South. just back from a mtn bike ride with my friend who just graduated from med school & my dog. we did 12.5 miles & I rode my singlespeed. woo-HOO!

I got a REAL Mother's Day treat Sunday...the hubs and kids got me STS!! I'm super excited and plan to start in about a month. I'll should be 3 weeks in when we go to the beach for 2 weeks so I'm unsure about what to do about the rotation...:confused:

Hey cathe!
Hope you are having a good day! Do you teach at the gym regularly? I would love to take a class with you someday. I didn't get into the nj trip this year. But maybe next year when my kiddos are a little older.

Melissa

Hi Lorrayne! Yes, the new low impact workouts are loaded with challenges. Cycle Max will be a hottie (as in sweat, lol) for sure. Thanks for stopping in and so glad you got to see your mom's brother this past week.

Hi Cathe! Just wanted to say I'm really excited that you're releasing a low impact sweatfest workout series. My joints are talking to me now and they are jumping up and down (low impact, of course) for joy!

I'm also thrilled for Cycle Max. I was feeling *really* guilty using someone else's DVD for spinning. :p

Happy Tuesday to you!!!!

totally agree on the gym styles! They were my first love.... <3

as for the sunny and 74- NO FAIR! Seriously, I don't live that far away from you and i've got 50 and rain! Then to top it off they threw us outside for a firedrill in it! YUCK! Luckily I did IMAX3 this morning and it helped to power me through. I feel like i'm on a sugar high for about 4 hours after i finish that one! lol!

Hi Monika! Today is super sunny and 74 degrees....loving it!

The gym style workouts are a personal favorite of mine. I like how they get each and every muscle to the fullest :D

LOL....Mickey just doesn't know what he is in for, does he ;)

Can't wait to wear my big black ears!!! Hmmm, I wonder if they will stay on while I workout :D

oh... it's possible.... let's just get this out of the way right now- 51 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY! ahhaahha!

i also posted a question under the fat burning zone article, which i also thought was really interesting, on facebook. is overnight fasting long enough for your body to be in "starvation mode" so to speak? i was just curious if working out before breakfast can make it easier to cross the line from utilizing fat to using protein since glyocogen stores are depleted (i really like the working out in the morning article from the newsletter a few weeks back)?i figured you would really need to be doing some long intensive training to get to that point.

Vielen Dank Anna :D

I feel the same way Anna. The new low impact series will offer great variety whether your joints are in need or not.

Just wanted to say hi to everybody.

Cathe, you rock. I'm waiting impatiently the new low impact series, even if I love high impact and until now I've no problem with my joints. I love variety and I think it's a great opportunity for a change.

Greeting from Switzerland and un caro saluto and ein lieber Gruss!
Anna

Cathe,

I'm in a muscle building mode-- have lots of your DVDs-- not STS ( yet) though, and wonder how much -or how little cardio do you think is necessary. Love weights- not cardio-- though HIT and I get along fine.

Tks,
Mary

btw i love the workout manager, i have been using it for several months and i still find out something new on there all the time, it is sooo useful!

Hi Kristin...you just have to be able to stay on the bike and not fall off....lol....kidding of course.

I'm looking for variety of fit individuals who can handle the challenge of Cycle Max. Of course cycling specifically will get you in great shape for this type of workout, but being fit overall will be fine too. I will see from the auditions how conditioned the auditioner is for the workout. The winners will also arrive two days before we film to rehearse and learn to pace the workout. C'mon, try out! :D

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll give that a try, one week of each Meso and keep going.

Speaking of the new dvds, which we all cannot wait to get our hands on. . .

I saw your announcement about the auditions for Cycle Max. How experienced on the bike does the person have to be, lol. I mean, to be honest, I've only done cycling once (last year at the NJ RT, lol). I do have a really strong lower body and I finally can do Intensity with a smile on my face, ;) (still sweating up a storm though). Just wondering. . .

Kristin

Hey Lainabaina....you are ready for Cycle Max now :D Congrat's to your friends too :)

hey, Cathe! it's a beautiful day in the sunny South. just back from a mtn bike ride with my friend who just graduated from med school & my dog. we did 12.5 miles & I rode my singlespeed. woo-HOO!

awesome, awesome, awesome! CANT WAIT!!! I agree- Kristin- you MUST!!

Hi Kristin...you just have to be able to stay on the bike and not fall off....lol....kidding of course.

I'm looking for variety of fit individuals who can handle the challenge of Cycle Max. Of course cycling specifically will get you in great shape for this type of workout, but being fit overall will be fine too. I will see from the auditions how conditioned the auditioner is for the workout. The winners will also arrive two days before we film to rehearse and learn to pace the workout. C'mon, try out! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.