CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR DEC 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I am done with my workout! i got up very early this morning! I did Insanity "Pylometric Cardio Circuit" 43 min.

I will try later to catch up on personals,sorry about that! It's hard doing 2 rotations at once. Not sure how I do it, but I am doing it! Haven't really lost any weight the last 2 weeks, I am up a few lb:( WTH! Hopefully I will not gain anymore, maybe it's just waterweight? Who knows? My eating hasn't been great either:confused: I am eating to much sweets:eek: I need to stop it! Since this year is my last Christmas here in Germany, I am eating all the wonderful Chrismas sweets that Germany has to offer, it's hard to say no:eek: Today is a new day, I will eat clean again! If anyone wants some German Lebkuchen, sent me your address, I am happy to mail them to you:p:eek:

Have a wonderful day, girls!

Today was cardio and I chose the original Body Max. Did the cardio part and the Ab section.

Had an ok workout.

HR STATS - Cardio & Abs
46 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
24 minutes above zone
357 calories burned

Haven't done that cardio in ages and remember every bit of it. It was pretty fun but my head is hurting so it was hard to give it my all. I'm glad it was only about a 35 minutes cardio workout. Wanted to do an hour, but just didn't have it in me this morning. :(

Belinda - What two rotations are you doing??? You are a crazy woman!! :eek:

You might all need to sit down for this one - but I actually got my lazy butt up and did one of the SB premixes this morning! It's the first time I've done step in a month or more. I actually had a lot of fun, even at 5:20 am! :eek:

I am planning on shoulders and triceps either during lunch or after work.

Belinda - if you say you're eating more sweet treats, I think you have your answer on the weight. :confused: But you'll get back on track!!

Debbie - good job getting the dreaded cardio done despite the headache. At least it's done and over with!

Errrrrgh. Just read the most insulting email from a client ever. I literally could punch her through the computer. SO FREAKIN GLAD I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS PLACE AND THAT WOMAN!!!

Ok sorry, had to get that off my chest. Phew.

And on top of that, *someone* had an alarm clock malfunction this morning :( So that, coupled with the unplanned rest day yesterday and I'm quite the mood. Thank god I'm out of here early for a dentist appt and can get right home to do my Intensity workout/plus bootcamp like I had planned for this AM. The snow on the ground pretty much makes a run today impossible but it's supposed to clear up later this week which means I can run outside on Christmas Eve, wooo!!

And, since I'm so missing my running, I am trying to convince myself to give the dreadmill a whirl tomorrow AM. TRYING to convince myself that is...I am thinking maybe I can put a movie on my TV in my home gym and watch it and MAYBE that'll make the hour on that damn thing more bearable?? Not holding my breath.

Anyway...personals

Heather - good for you for getting up!! You must have "stolen" my ability to get up this week. Totally blaming TTOM for my excessive sleepiness. For real!

Nora - nice workouts lady, as usual! and you are so funny - yes I am thisclose to being out of jail and DAMN does it feel good!!!

Debbie - yay on getting some cardio done!!!!

Belinda - two rotations????

My resolution for 2011...

is to be on this forum more! I'm sorry ladies, I've been COMPLETELY absent, huh? :eek:

I promise to try and remember to get on here, because I clearly have missed tons, haven't I? Especially with all of the new workouts! Aren't they all awesome? I adore them all. Especially STS Today Body and High Reps! Killers!

As for me today, I did Meso 3, squat rack (disk 1). I haven't done this phase in awhile and since I'm doing the STS rotation, I figured I'd try to do this one again since I get so antsy with the long rests! But, I actually really liked it, and felt super strong.

Good job ladies on the workouts! Heather, nicely done on the 5:20 step! Jess, quit worrying about your alarm clock malfunction, you'll get back to it! Debbie and Belinda, great job on the workouts (and what's this of a double rotation?!)

Jessica - so sorry you're having a crappy morning. Just think, you're almost outta there! I highly recommend doing intervals on the dreadmill. I think you'll find that will help some. It'll help increase speed too ;-)

Jessica - so sorry you're having a crappy morning. Just think, you're almost outta there! I highly recommend doing intervals on the dreadmill. I think you'll find that will help some. It'll help increase speed too ;-)

I know, I may give intervals a shot tomorrow. Thinking 90/30 seconds maybe?

As in 90 run all out and 30 rest or the reverse? If you want a kick-ass workout - try 30/30 <insert evil laugh> Warm up for 5-10 minutes. Do 30/30 for 6-8 rounds then cool down. KILLER! I suggest doing on a 1.5 or 2 incline as well (not to make it harder, but from what I've read, this is more ideal for running on dreadmills).

I know, I may give intervals a shot tomorrow. Thinking 90/30 seconds maybe?

As in 90 run all out and 30 rest or the reverse? If you want a kick-ass workout - try 30/30 <insert evil laugh> Warm up for 5-10 minutes. Do 30/30 for 6-8 rounds then cool down. KILLER! I suggest doing on a 1.5 or 2 incline as well (not to make it harder, but from what I've read, this is more ideal for running on dreadmills).

Hmm, I may have to try this tomorrow. Even though I always feel like I need to run longer to feel like I 'worked out' which I know is silly and I KNOW this type of workout will kick my ass!

I know what you mean about feeling like you need to do more than just 30 minutes. Maybe do this then do the low HIIT from Intensity. That'd give you a solid 40 minutes.

Hmm, I may have to try this tomorrow. Even though I always feel like I need to run longer to feel like I 'worked out' which I know is silly and I KNOW this type of workout will kick my ass!

Good Morning,

I so wanted to get up this morning and do my workout since DH is coming home tonite but I to had a headache which made it impossible to sleep I was awake from 2:00 am last time I looked at clock 5:30am then the alarm went off at 7, I am exhausted. I am going to do SS lower body but I have a slight problem suppose to work calves and they are still killing me from GS on Saturday should I work them?

Belinda-start fresh in January.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Jo-welcome back we missed you.

Jess-you can make the treadmill killer.

I know what you mean about feeling like you need to do more than just 30 minutes. Maybe do this then do the low HIIT from Intensity. That'd give you a solid 40 minutes.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll do this HiiT work on the treadmill and then do the entire Core Fusion DVD to work abs and glutes! Now there's an idea :)

Well ladies - I ended up going for a RUN after my dentist appt vs. doing Intensity. It was KILLER running through the snow covered streets, quite the calf burner I'll say! It was just SO nice to be out in the fresh air and surprisingly it wasn't nearly as cold as I thought it'd be. The first leg my legs were like ROCKS but after I got into a groove, it felt great. I'm so glad i had the chance to do that vs. working out indoors...it's been awhile. s

so tomorrow will be intensity instead...nooooo alarm clock malfunctions ;-)

Roxie - I say skip calves if they are really bugging you.

Hi girls~;)

I just finished my workout this evening later that I'd have liked but I got it done. I'm sadly too pooped for personals tonight, so I apologize for that I will try to do better tomorrow.

Here's today's workout:

High Reps= 65 Minutes
Calories burned= 627
Met Value= 6.50

Rapid Fire &Core Burn-Premix#2 wup, KB#2, Standing Core &Floor Core Abs= 33:34
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 293

Total Calories burned= 920;):cool:

Ok that's it for me today. Have a great evening and sleep well.

Hugs to everyone,;):)

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - glad you enjoy your new KB wo! Thanks for you comment the other day! You also rock!

Debbie - BM is tough, great job today. I am doing your weight training plus the Insanity rotaiton (I am in my 3rd week)! I must be crazy!

Heather - glad you enjoyed SB this morning. WTG! Thanks, I know it's the sweet treats! I need to get back on track!:confused:

Jess - sorry about the email! Don't let it border you, you almost done with the place & woman! ((HUGS)))

Jolene -welcome back, we missed you! Nice job with M3 today. Love the new workouts too! My DD did HR yesterday, she can't hardly walk, lol!

Roxie - LOL abut the DOMS! Hope you feel better!

Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.