SNM: When Will Cathe Come Back to the Forums?

Hi Aveggiegirl!

Thank you for missing me :). That makes my heart smile. I was actually on the Shock Cardio forum today and just sat down now from picking my kids up from CCD to go finish a question I started to answer. Yes, lately it seems I haven't been on the forums as much as I wish I could be, however, ironically, today is also the day I rearranged my schedule to fit more forum time in...so don't get sick of me now :D

SNM,

Do you have any idea when Cathe will be back on the forums? :(

Hi Cathe - it'll be nice to see you around again. And SINCE you'll be around -- curious minds NEED to know. WHY indeed were you asking all those input questions on Butts & Guts, fave piece of fitness equipment, etc. Have you anything up your sleeve that may reveal itself soon? Hmmmmm?

Hi Cathe, so glad you are coming back to the forums:D The forum isn't the same without you! Missed you, girl!

Cathe, I am in M3 W1! I saw the master file that a lot of people did the squat rack legs and the plyo legs. Do you think it's wise to do both workouts in one week? I was thinking just adding some leg floowork from L&G/ B&G/ PS or PLB? BTW, I am doing the squat rack routine in STS, love it!

Last edited:
Hi Cathe - it'll be nice to see you around again. And SINCE you'll be around -- curious minds NEED to know. WHY indeed were you asking all those input questions on Butts & Guts, fave piece of fitness equipment, etc. Have you anything up your sleeve that may reveal itself soon? Hmmmmm?

I was thinking that too at first but then wondered if maybe she wanted our thoughts on it so she could explain what the public likes best about it on the QVC special where she sold that nice "B&G" package with the bands, ankle weights, ball and DVD. It seemed to air about a few days to a week after she asked us. I could be wrong though! I hope so as I would LOVE a B&G II.

Hi Clarissa! You are very observant and very correct. Next up for QVC is ab circuits which is why I am asking for feedback on it today :)

I was thinking that too at first but then wondered if maybe she wanted our thoughts on it so she could explain what the public likes best about it on the QVC special where she sold that nice "B&G" package with the bands, ankle weights, ball and DVD. It seemed to air about a few days to a week after she asked us. I could be wrong though! I hope so as I would LOVE a B&G II.

Hi Belinda! I missed you too. I feel so out of touch with what has been going on your life over in Germany. I hope you are doing well.

I think if you are looking for optimal strength gains and have access to a squat rack, olympic sized barbell, heavy weight to put on your barbell, and a spotter (or safety catches on your squat rack) then you should not additionally do STS Plyo legs along with the squat rack routine. But if you are doing the squat rack routine knowing that you can do heavier weight but just don't have the weight or simply don't want to lift that heavy (and are taking shorter rest periods other than the 2.5 to 3 minutes that are offered between the exercise sets as a result), then it is ok to do both routines (but spread them out with about 3 or 4 days between them). Holy Moly there was a monster run on sentence somewhere in that answer...lol :eek:

Have fun and nice to hear from you!

Hi Cathe, so glad you are coming back to the forums:D The forum isn't the same without you! Missed you, girl!

Cathe, I am in M3 W1! I saw the master file that a lot of people did the squat rack legs and the plyo legs. Do you think it's wise to do both workouts in one week? I was thinking just adding some leg floowork from L&G/ B&G/ PS or PLB? BTW, I am doing the squat rack routine in STS, love it!

Hi Lorrie! Thank you for the warm welcome. Clarissa guessed correctly, however, if there is a demand for a Butts and Gutts two...I'm all over it. :D

Hi Cathe,

Yes would love, love Butts & Gutts 2. I'm hoping to squeeze in B&G tomorrow before I leave for Florida:) When I get back I start Meso 3:eek:

I hope all is well with you:)

Debbie

Hi Belinda! I missed you too. I feel so out of touch with what has been going on your life over in Germany. I hope you are doing well.

I think if you are looking for optimal strength gains and have access to a squat rack, olympic sized barbell, heavy weight to put on your barbell, and a spotter (or safety catches on your squat rack) then you should not additionally do STS Plyo legs along with the squat rack routine. But if you are doing the squat rack routine knowing that you can do heavier weight but just don't have the weight or simply don't want to lift that heavy (and are taking shorter rest periods other than the 2.5 to 3 minutes that are offered between the exercise sets as a result), then it is ok to do both routines (but spread them out with about 3 or 4 days between them). Holy Moly there was a monster run on sentence somewhere in that answer...lol :eek:

Have fun and nice to hear from you!

Hi Cathe,

Yeah, it's been a while you and I talked! I know you very busy these day's;) Hope things will slow down for you soon. I am really happy for you! You deserve it!

Everything is fine here, I am sooooo sick of snow! We had a lot this year, it's still snowing. I am so ready for spring!

Thanks for the info on the squat rack/ pylo legs! I did disc 37 on Monday, my I still have DOMS in my legs/butt:D I think they getting enough workout. For squats I used 85 #, I don't think I need to add pylo legs lifting like that. I really enjoy STS, haven't done a lot Shock Cardio workouts. I only done AS MMA. Fusion (love that one! It got my HR up big times:eek:). I also did MMA. Kickboxing and HiTT 40/20 love the all.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Take care,
Belinda

Please, please, please (with no calorie sugar sub on top) make Butts & Guts 2!

Cathe, I'd LOVE to have B&G 2 in my dvd collection! I'm doing a rotation now using Butts and Guts now, incorporating the premixes several times a week. (also doing your step workouts for cardio and Upper Body Pyramid twice a week) I have to say my bottom is tightening up nicely, thanks so much! ;) The mixture of exercises you've included for us really "fine tune" the glute area but still hit the entire leg area---can't go wrong with Butts and Guts! The ab work is great, love the weighted segment! (tough stuff!)

I'd be all over Butts and Guts 2! If you decide to go for it, please make it similar in design to the 1st one with plenty of premix options......It makes designing rotations extremely easy!! :D

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.