Your Road Trip Tan?

burnmarie

Cathlete
What brand of sunless tanner do you use on your road trip? Your tan looks awesome if it is a sunless one, I would love to get some of whatever you use or Cede uses. Thanks!

Hi Burnmarie! Well I guess that all depends on what RT you are referring to, lol. This past one I stayed out of the sun quite a bit and used self tanners instead. I used a product on QVC Kate Summersomething or other....I just ran a qucik search on QVC and don't see it but I can find out later at home if you are still interested :)

BUMPING HOPING CATHE WILL ANSWER

This year's and last years photos are what I was looking at, the tan looks very natural in the photos. I would love to get some.

Yes, it is this exact one. That towel is huge and covers nicely. The hardest part is that it is so saturated initially so I feel like the first area to touch my body gets way more product then the rest so I try to put the first dose where I need it the most. But keep the initial dose far away from the ankles, elbows and wrist bones. For my skin, they grabbed a fake color. Now I also do exactly what Kate says in regards to hands and feet by applying the self tanner on my hands and feet along with a moisturizer as to not have that "the product stops here" finish line.

Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.