What's your fashion weakness?

LauraMax

Cathlete
I have an issue w/patent leather. I cannot resist anything that's made out of patent leather. Shoes, boots, bags, belts, hats, you name it........I'm currently on the hunt for a patent leather raincoat (although I'm afraid people will mistake it for plastic, but who cares, I'LL know it's real! :D).

I know it's not just me. Is there one thing in particular you must have, no matter what? (Nancy, I'll wait for your response to this thread AND MY PM! LOL!)

what if you saw patent leather pants? ;) i had a pair of those in high school.

im way into purple of all shades this season...shoes, bags, wallets, blouses, dresses, earrings...you name it i want it.

Just one? Depends, it changes. Sometimes workout clothes/shoes, sometimes pajamas, shoes,hhhmmm. So much to choose from :p

Shoes and boots. 3 inch heels, patent leather or leopard print. Hide the credit card!!!! And pink, I've been into pink a lot recently. And knee high boots. My 3 fave pairs of shoes are teal patent peep toe sling backs, red patent 3 inch mary janes, and maroon patent ankle boots. Happy Feet!

Nan

I am certainly not into high fashion. My weakness is TANK TOPS in any style. Fortunately I live where it is warm so I can wear them year round. Also, jeans :D

I think it might be easier for me to tell you what is NOT my fashion weakness!

I love clothes and shoes and purses.

I have a weakness for cute denim skirts, any top that is racerback, halter or cut in shoulders, pretty dresses, and fabulous shoes (sandals and pumps by Pliner & Weitzman especially).

this is a great thread!

for me: cargo pants, black tank tops and black t-shirts. i can live the rest of my life in these and be totally happy. if only i could wear my cargo's and tanks to work..

I *heart* yoga pants. I don't ever do yoga hardly ever, but I love those darn pants!! It's not a fashion thing, just a comfort thing. :p

Anything in the Life is Good line - their t-shirts are so comfy, their sayings are so true (Do what you like, like what you do) and their story is amazing of how they got where they are.

I work all day in business attire and can't wait to get home and throw on my comfy t-shirts and think about what it is that I would like to do - and it's certainly not what I'm doing now :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.