SNM - Do you reply to emails?

luvmylabs

Cathlete
There was a thread last week concerning a forum member asking about if you reply to emails. I contributed to that thread saying you were probably delayed with all the questions asks about STS cardio. I do understand that, but I emailed you on March 25th, received a ticket #. It's been 6 days. How long does it normally take to respond to emails. I think this is unacceptable. I had a question about shipping, but I am assuming since I never got a reply, that you will email if a problem arises with my order.

There was a thread last week concerning a forum member asking about if you reply to emails. I contributed to that thread saying you were probably delayed with all the questions asks about STS cardio. I do understand that, but I emailed you on March 25th, received a ticket #. It's been 6 days. How long does it normally take to respond to emails. I think this is unacceptable. I had a question about shipping, but I am assuming since I never got a reply, that you will email if a problem arises with my order.

Yes, of course we do. Our ticketing system even records exactly how long it takes for us to respond to every support ticket. Your ticket was responded to the very next day. Here is your ticket tracking info of your ticket number as of the writing of this post: Your ticket was answered 5 days ago (123hrs ago) [3/26/2009 2:20PM] by Nancy Pollock.

You might want to check your junk mail folder for 3-26-2009 and/or make sure your spam filter is not blocking us.

I have to say, I have found the Customer Service at shopcathe.com to be absolutely fabulous and I have never had any problems with them at all. They rock!

I have always had my e-mails responded to within 24 hours. Nancy is GREAT at getting back to you fast. I know people have had problems getting e-mails before because of their spam settings on their e-mail accounts, so I bet that was the problem with both of you guys.

Yes, of course we do. Our ticketing system even records exactly how long it takes for us to respond to every support ticket. Your ticket was responded to the very next day. Here is your ticket tracking info of your ticket number as of the writing of this post: Your ticket was answered 5 days ago (123hrs ago) [3/26/2009 2:20PM] by Nancy Pollock.

You might want to check your junk mail folder for 3-26-2009 and/or make sure your spam filter is not blocking us.

I understand now!! Thanks. You have to go back to the original email ticket and click on the link and there was the reply. I, like Capricorn was waiting for a seperate email. My apologies to you!! Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.