Blog update!!!

LOL I was wondering how many people who said they were scrooges in today's earlier thread might change their minds after reading the blog!! :D

WOO-HOO!!! I am so psyched! I pre-ordered on day one and am so excited to finally see an end (kinda-sorta) in sight!!

Carrie

LOL I was wondering how many people who said they were scrooges in today's earlier thread might change their minds after reading the blog!! :D

Ppl are just excited that's all, gosh I know I am. I can't wait to get these:D.

I;ve been seeing a lot of owl-y comments in a lot of different threads lately. What's up with that?

How exciting! The great thing about pre-Xmas availability is that all the people who cancelled or who are thinking of canceling can start dropping hints to their loved one's for STS or that all-important Cathe gift card!

How exciting! The great thing about pre-Xmas availability is that all the people who cancelled or who are thinking of canceling can start dropping hints to their loved one's for STS or that all-important Cathe gift card!

Hi SSW, did ya get my PM? get your Union to start working on your Xmas present ;)

Time for the Happy Dance!!!!
bigdance2.gif

Not quite sure how you read my post Autumn as anything other than excitement and curiosity if we each would have responded to the earlier Christmas thread differently?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.