Xtrainers

Hi Kathy!

Today was a workout I made in the workout blender that combined KPC and Turbo Barre. I am obsessed with the WB!

Hey Lisa: I will check out the forum. I really want to do the workouts on the TV if possible. So that is what I am going to look into. I will keep trying hopefully I will figure it out.

Checking in today with Circuit Blast...

Hi Kathy! TGIF!

Yesterday was a mix of Cardio Supersets and All Out LI HIIT and today was PHA plus Abs.

It has been unbearably humid here!

HI Lisa!

Really glad it is Friday. No big plans. Just glad to be able to sleep in. It was warmer today in the 70s and overcast. Not too bad. Checking in with today's workout: the fit tower legs, glutes and abs...

Lisa:

Just looked at the November rotation. I think I may go ahead and do that. I am not good at randomly picking workouts. I tend to do the same ones...

Hi Lisa:

Checking with a beautiful day outside and Cardio Core Circuit. Getting ready to run some errands.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We just ran errands and went out to eat a bunch:)

Today was an hour walk abs and stretching. The rest of the day is cleaning and laundry.

Have a great day!

Sounds like a great day Lisa...Getting ready to head to church.

I got up this morning and did Xtrain Legs. After Mass, Lauren and I have a few errands to run like the grocery store..

Have a great day!! It is overcast and rainy here..

Hi Kathy!

Today was Circuit Sweat Live. Another good one!

I have not been following a rotation for a few months and have been really enjoying it. This coming from a person who did rotations religiously for years!

It started rainy yesterday afternoon and has not stopped. The humidity is rough.

This is a 3 day week for me with it being Election Day and Veterans Day. SO excited!

Hey Lisa: Lucky dog with that 3 day week. Friday I have to work. But, I have a departmental outing. We do a departmental end of the year luncheon and event each year. That is Friday. So I only have to work until lunch. Then we are doing the lunch and a vineyard tour.

Checking in with Athletic Step..

Kathy -that sounds like fun on Friday!

Yesterday was Crossfire with STS Med Ball Abs and today was Crush It LI Live.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy - today was PHAT 2 Live. I just love that type of training. It's COLD here but I guess I should not complain since it is mid November:)

Hi Lisa:

We are getting cold here too. Tomorrow is suppose to be pretty cold!!

Ok, so yesterday I got some late so it was a rest day. Today was Total Body Giant sets...

Hi Kathy. How was your outing on Friday?

Friday was yin yoga Saturday was a rest day and today was RWH and Abs.

Not much going on this weekend just cleaning errands and laundry.

Have a good day!

HI Lisa::

We had a great time on Friday. We started with lunch at a local Italian restaurant. It was so good. Dessert was this awesome homemade coconut gelato. I loved it!! Then we went on a vineyard tour. It was a couple miles from the restaurant. It was very cold on Friday here so the outside part of the tour was quick when we requested it to be short and sweet. We got to taste the wines as well. We all had a great time there.
The rest of the weekend sounds very similar to yours. Cleaning, errands and lots of laundry!!

Checking in with All out low impact Hiit on Friday morning, yesterday was ICE bootcamp and today I did Legs and Glutes from the Body Blast series..

Oh Lisa. Yesterday I was playing with trying to get the ipad hooked up to the tv. Well, I didn't get that working. But, I did get my Samsung phone to mirror onto the Samsung tv. I might just use it that way. Maybe the ipad doesn't work with my Samsung smart tv??? not sure. still researching that. I wanted to do it wirelessly when the adapter didn't seem to work....

Hi Kathy!

Today was Athletic Training Live which I enjoyed much more than the DVD.

I do not have a smart TV so I am no help in that area. You may want to post the questions in that forum or email customer service. It's kind of frustrating dialing this all in!

Hi Lisa:

Yeah, I will probably look around and see what I find...

Checking in today with Pyramid Upper Body..

Hi Lisa: Yes, I am following the November rotation. That way I don't have to think about it.. We had a drab overcast cool day today. And I hate it when it is dark before I even leave work!!!

So, today was Step Moves.

Hi Kathy!

It looks like we have your weather today. At least it is not snowing!

Yesterday was a WB mix of X10LI and Fit Tower Legs Glutes and Abs and today was Compound Giant Sets Live.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.