Xtrainers

Hi Kathy - TGIF!

Today was High Low Hiit Live. I most likely will not be back until Monday. Margaret comes home this weekend for a week :)

Hi Kathy! Hope you had a good weekend.

I have been super tight and achy so I am taking a break this week with lighter workouts. Yesterday was an hour walk and today was Yin Yoga.

Any big Thanksgiving plans?

Hi Lisa: We are visiting my in laws for Thanksgiving. I ended up resting Monday and Tuesday, had too much to do before we left and I was a little sore as well. Vic and I went for a walk today. Maybe tomorrow before we eat I can get a walk in outside or on the treadmill. It’s a little cold here.

Happy thanksgiving :). I will try to check in tomorrow.

Hi Kathy: Happy Thanksgiving! Where do your in laws live? It’s quite cold here as well. I was going to walk this morning but I just can’t do it when it’s 25 degrees!

I ended up doing a Jessica Smith yoga stretch.

I am going to rest tomorrow and Saturday. We need to drive Margaret back to Baltimore tomorrow so it’s a long day of driving.

Have a great day with your family

HI Lisa:

Back today.. The inlaws live about an hour north of Pittsburgh. So, it was about the same temp. We waited until afternoon and it was a little warmer..

Going to try to get back to the rotation tomorrow. I also may do the trial of the Cathe live. I got my phone to connect and I may get that apple tv?? maybe.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi..checking in today with laundry and Crossfire extreme premix. And now I have a sore back!! Ugh..

Have a great weekend!!

Hi Kathy. Today was Metabolic HIIT Cardio Live and stretching. Crossfire Extreme is tough!

The rest of the day is laundry and cleaning. I do have a massage later which I am super grateful for.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Checking in today with Great Glutes.. I did a little Christmas decorating. I got the tree up!!!

Back to work tomorrow. Boo...

Talk to you soon

Hi Kathy! Yes I am back at work as well today...

Our tree is super small - 3 feet :D. I am a minimalist so that's it for the decorations.

Today was Rockem Sockem.

Hi Kathy - today was a WB workout which had ICE Muscle Meltdown Biceps and Triceps, Ice Core and Basic Stretching segment #3.

I spend SO much time creating workouts!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa: Yeah, I don't have time to make workouts. But, I bet it is fun though..

Checking in with Drill max

Hi Kathy - I am sorry you have so much on your plate. I don't know how you do it. It gets MUCH better once the kids move out and it's just you and your husband. I love the kids but I am enjoying the empty nest!

Today was RWH Circuit LB and Lift It Hiit It WB mix.

Hi Kathy & Lisa!

I hope you both had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went back to NYC for a few days and convinced some friends to go along.

We have two trees up so far.....red vampire tree & rustic tree (red & Black plaid) We are hoping to find three fresh trees on our property. I’m not feeling like putting up much more than that this year.

I have been having some health issues the last few weeks. I thought I was having a heart attack......severe chest and back pain, neck and jaw pain, shortness of breath and heaviness in the chest. An ER visit, stress test and visit to my dr, thankfully ruled it out. More tests are in the near future but I am happy to know that my heart is up to Cathe workouts. The cardiologist and primary care dr were impressed with the stress test so Miss Cathe is to be commended once again. Unfortunately, my workouts have been rather sporadic.....but that is changing starting tomorrow!! YAY!!!!

Hi Kathy and Susan.

Susan- it’s great to see you back here! I am sorry you have been dealing with health issues. Thankfully it was not a heart attack! I really wanted to go to NYC today but President Trump is in town so we will wait until next week. I am over trying to get through protests o_O.

Kathy-what are you up to this weekend?

Yesterday was You Can do anything for a minute Live. I loved it.

Today is a rest day. We went out to breakfast and now I am cleaning and doing laundry before the dentist this afternoon.

Have a good day!

Hi all. Today was an hour walk and a 20 minute Jessica Smith stretch.

The rest of the day is watching football and a blowout.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.