Xtrainers

Hi ladies..

Thanks Lisa. Yeah, Vic expected them to blow it in game 4. They just can't seem to get past game 5!!

Checking in today with X10. I did the step low impact fat burning circuit premix....Lauren and I decided to do other weight work. She is going to do the ripped with Hiit series weight stuff with me next week. Our schedules were getting hard to coordinate and it was causing me to miss workouts when she couldn't do one. Anyway, we are not going to finish STS this time. I wasn't feeling it anyway..

Talk to you later..

Hi ladies

Today was an hour walk.

The weather continues to be less than stellar here-humid and rainy.

I had a massage this morning and now I am trying to get going with laundry before my hair appointment. It’s not easy :cool:

Last edited:
Good morning ladies. Today was Cardio Metabolic Hiit Live. I started using AppleTV for my Live workouts and its working much better.

Do either of you use the workout blender with the OnDemand service. Even though I have all the DVD's, I am considering getting the OnDemand for this feature.

Hi ladies - this morning was Get Steppin Live. It was a great step workout with no crazy moves which I dislike.

Did either of you preorder the new KCM workouts? At $30 for 5 workouts! Kelly said they would be premixes so I am hoping they are longer than 30 minutes :)

Hi ladies....

Checking in with Rock me sock em kickboxing. I rested the last two days. I just had too much going on.

Lisa: no, I don't have any of the KCM workouts. I did get Cathie's new ones. Not sure when they're filming. Yeah love walking with nice weather. However, we don't get home in time anymore. It was pretty dark tonight at 6:30

Ok, talk to you later..time to get to sleep.

Hi all,

Kathy I can’t stand how early it gets dark. Ryan and I walked in the morning before work. I give you a lot of credit for working out after work. I have to do it before orbit would never get done!

Today was a leg workout I made up in the Workout Blender. It was awesome. I am having SO much fun making up workouts.

Margaret is home for the weekend so I am super excited

Lisa: Have a great weekend with Margaret. Did I tell you I ordered the adapter so that I can hook up my ipad to the tv? I did that so I could try Cathe live. Looking forward to that. Which subscription do you have? Are you month to month? I am not sure which to get.

Checking in with Ripped with Hiit Upper body circuit...

Hi all!

Kathy - yes I do month to month for the Live and I just started the One Demand. I am obsessed with the workout blender!

Hi Susan!

We had a great weekend even though it was really quick and Margaret had a ton of work to do. We went into the city on Saturday for shopping and dinner it was great.

Sat and Sunday were rest days. Today was a mix of both RWH Hiit workouts plus Abs I made in the workout blender.

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with Hardstrikes. I tried to hookup my ipad to the tv yesterday. But, I didn't get it to work and I didn't have time to figure it out. Then the men were watching football on the tv the rest of the day. I am going to try again to get it. I am looking forward to trying the live stuff.

Lisa: Glad you had a great weekend with your daughter. Shopping and eating is pretty much what Lauren and I do too..Sounds like a great day!!

Hi Susan.

Hi ladies! Today was 2015 Road Trip Kickboxing Live which was a lot of fun! I tore myself from the workout blender to do a Live workout lol

Kathy - the cord did give me problems at times. There were plenty of mornings that I was watching the workout just on my ipad. The Apple TV does seem to work much better. I do have the added advantage of Ryan being very knowledgeable with all this technology. I don't think I would be able to do it myself!

It is pouring here today but I am not going to complain as it has been so humid its awful. We are suppose to have temps in the high 60's for the next week which is great!

Hi Susan.

Hi ladies..

Lisa: Vic is not technosavy. I am usually the one that figures the stuff out. I am going to look at it this weekend. I bought the Apple lightning adapter and I have an hdmi cable. Hope that works..We ended up with a really nice day. It rained hard last night and was overcast on the way to work. But, the sun came out and it was nice..

Checking in with the fit tower legs and glutes workout with abs..

Hi Susan

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with Circuit max. Had to rest yesterday since I had too much to do with Chris' lessons.

Lisa: Yes, Chris is a Senior this year. He is going to do Community College (Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA)) next year. We are talking dual enrollment in the Spring. We will see though.

Hi ladies - TGIF!

Kathy - what is dual enrollment? I am so clueless!

Yesterday was a workout blender HIIT compilation and today was Fit Tower Legs Glutes and Abs. It was my first time doing it and I found it to be intermediate at best.

Hi ladies . Kathy I think it’s just you and I again :)

Saturday was a rest day and today was mixed impact Hiit Live.

It is pouring which is fine with me as I have cleaning and laundry to catch up on.

Hi Lisa: I guess it's us. How are you doing? Dual enrollment is enrolling in college course while in high school. Lauren did it senior year and got a couple of courses done before she graduated. We had rain yesterday too. I was fine with it too. I had some school stuff to catch up on with Chris anyway. I am still trying to get my ipad to work on the tv. I haven't had time to really study it. I bought the apple lightning adapter and I had a cable. But, so far no go.I really want to try the workouts. I do have a smart tv. Maybe I can pull it up on there. Maybe this weekend...

Ok, so workouts. Saturday I did core max. Sunday I did PHA training and today was kick, punch & crunch..Now it is time to get ready for bed and start all over again tomorrow..

Hi Kathy! I cannot believe it's the last day of October! Before you know it it's Christmas!

I do have to say I had some issues with the cord connecting the ipad to my TV. Some days I got so frustrated, I would just follow the ipad. If you have a Smart TV you may be able to work something else out. The Forum on Web support is awesome. I have been using the Apple TV for Live and the Fire TV app for the On Demand. I can't wait for the Live to be available for the Fire TV!

This morning was Cardio Core Circuit Live.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.