Xtrainers

Hi all !!

Kathy-Marg and her friend are going to see One Republic Friday night!

Friday was my birthday and we did not do much since we all had to work. Saturday we went to the beach and then one of my favorite restaurants for dinner. Yesterday was a massage and hair color. Low key but a lot of pampering which I love. :)

Sat - rest
Sun - RWH LI Hiit 1&2
Mon - Butts and Guts Live - this is my far one of the best Live workouts!

Hi ladies..

Lisa: We really enjoyed the concert. One republic put on a wonderful show. Hope Margaret has a great time. They sang my favorite song "Better" off the new album.

Checking in with Low Impact Sweat for yesterday. I think it will be Giant sets tonight..

Checking in today with Great Glutes!! Looks like we are going to get some rain the next couple of days and lots of it...

TGIF!!

Kathy- we are suppose to get some rain as well. I hope its not too bad tomorrow as we are moving Margaret into her apartment in Baltimore.

Today was All Out LI Hiit Floor and Step and Stretch Max

Hi all - hope you had a good weekend. Saturday and Sunday were rest days as we were moving into Marg's new apartment. I must have went up and down the stairs a hundred times, cleaned, walked back and worth to various stores so that must count for something!!

Today Was TB Giant Sets Live.

Hi everyone...

Checking in with Chiseled lower body blast yesterday and today was All out low impact Hiit.

Kathy - thanks for posting with me :)

Yesterday was Cardio Band Blast with Weights live and today Cardio Boxing with Metabolic Conditioning Live.

Have a great day!

Hey Lisa!! Having fun chatting with you. Even though it is a quick fly by to log the days workout...

Today was Chiseled Upper Body and a walk with Lauren

Hi Kathy. I think we are on our own. How's everything going with you and the family?

Yesterday was Bun burn barre and ball Live and today Hiit hi low with step Live and RWH core 1.

I took today off to basically run errands and pick up Margaret at the train station. She's coming back from Baltimore for a week to go to Cape Cod for vacation with a friend. When she gets back we will drive her down for good for the school year.

I don't go through nearly as much vacation time at work anymore now that the kids are older and don't need me for as much so I am just trying to take days to use it up. If we don't use it we lose it!

Hey Lisa:

We are good here. The family is going to Annapolis this weekend to sightsee. Vic and I went there on our honeymoon and haven't really been back to look around. We also want to do more visiting in DC. That will be for another weekend though.

Have a great time with Margaret. The summer went by fast, didn't it?? I don't take too much time off. But, I don't have enough accumulated to loose it. So I am good. I take a day here and there though.

Did you ever mention how the One Republic concert was? I remember you saying Margaret was going I think last Friday. Right? We loved it. Lauren wanted to go again. But, they one played her one night and they weren't close enough to really go again.

Anyway, today was Bootcamp from the Strong and Sweaty series...

By the way Lisa, I was just reading back on some posts and I realized I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday. I am so sorry Happy Belated Birthday!!

Hi Kathy! Have you heard from anyone else? I wonder if they are coming back?

Thanks for the belated birthday wishes!

The summer always goes too fast for me. The weather this summer has not been great in NJ. It seems like it rains every other day and has been cool. This weekend was barely 80 degrees. That's why I would like to move somewhere warmer year round. I just can't take the cold, snow and ice.

Margaret ending up not going to the concert and sold her ticket. We just had too much to do to get her ready to move into her apartment the next day.

How was the weekend in Annapolis? I love DC. We did a lot of sightseeing there when Margaret was looking at schools. I am sure we will be back there for medical school tours since she wants to be in a major city.

Do you subscribe to Cathe Live? As you can tell, I love the workouts! I am still going to go for the new workouts as well.

Saturday was a rest day, Sunday ICE Lower/Upper Body Blast Live and today Cardio Core Circuit Live.

Hello:

We had the best time in Annapolis. The weather was BEAUTIFUL!! We did a walking history tour that included the naval academy and the state house. We also saw some old homes from the colony days. Great stuff. Sunday we went to a street fair. Lauren and I got some candles and body lotions and jewelry. Sunday was also church and we went to St Mary's. It was built in the 1860s and was really gorgeous.

I don't subscribe to the live. How do you watch it? I have an ipad air. Could I get it on there and put it on the tv? I have never looked into it. The live ones look really good and would be a nice variety.

I ordered the new ones too.

Ok, Lauren and I are going for a walk. It is too nice out. I did do PHA training today when I got home from work. Also, Lauren and I are going to start a round of STS in a couple of weeks. We are in the process of cleaning out the basement area some that we can get a treadmill. We have the elliptical. But, Lauren wants the treadmill...

Anyway, Talk to you tomorrow Lisa...

Hi Kathy! I am so glad you had good weather for your weekend trip. I love walking tours.

I use my ipad for Live. We purchased a cord that connects to the TV from the ipad, but I could watch it just on the ipad. I am totally lost with tech stuff so Ryan did it all! I LOVE the workouts, especially since I have moved away from splits. The variety is great.

You are so lucky to have Lauren with you. Margaret is never really home for long and when she is she's on the go. I am pretty sure Jacob is gone for good as well. I do enjoy Ryan and I being alone though :D.

Today was LI Hiit Cardio Live and Yin Yoga. My legs are screaming from LB BC yesterday!

Hi Lisa and Kathy! Sorry to be MIA again. :(

Happy Belated Birthday, Lisa! I hope you had a great day! The beach, eating out and the pampering sounds like a perfect celebration weekend!!

Kathy---Sounds like you had a good trip to Annapolis. I love visiting old churches when we travel. They have so much history and the architecture is beautiful.

We went to GA and FL in July.....took Abby to Covington for a last time to do the Vampire Diares tours and stay at our favorite B&B. Exercise consisted of doing 3 walking tours. We then headed to Disney for a few days.....exercise was lots of walking 7.5 to 10 miles per day. I love FL but it was so horribly humid this year that it made it quite draining. Then we headed over to the beach to see my sister and thank goodness the hotel had a great fitness center so I could get back on track with my weight workouts.

Sun---Sh/Bi/Tri
Mon--TM intervals &abs
Tue--Back & Chest
Wed--rest
Thurs--45 minTM intervals & abs
Fri--Ba &Tris & Legs
Sat--40 min TM &abs
Sun--Sh & Bis
Mon--40 min TM
Tue--Chest, Legs & Abs
Wed---rest

Hi all!

Susan-so nice to have you back. Your trip sounds like fun. I cannot take the humidity in FL. I thought NJ was bad until I went there. The trips to Disney with the kids were just terrible - everyone was exhausted. We tried all different times of year and it never got better.

Kathy-Are you still working full time and homeschooling? You are amazing.

Today was Upper Body Bootcamp Live. Another great workout. Before I subscribed to Live, I was bored to tears with any type of cardio, but the Live workouts are so different that I don't dread them at all. It's a good thing as I doubt I will be ever be able to go back to heavy lifting splits with my elbow.

Hi ladies..

Welcome back Susan..

Lisa: Yes, I am still homeschooling and working full time. Right now we are on summer break. But, I just got his senior year curriculum and we will be starting soon. So, thank you. It makes for some long days. But, this is the last year! I am going to look into getting the Ipad connected to the tv and I am going to try the live workouts. They look good and it would be different.

Checking in today with Lean legs and Abs. Yesterday was RWH plyo Hiit and abs one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.