Xtrainers

Hi ladies!

Susan ~ I would do a Google search to see what comes up. If there are none in your area, you may be able to find someone who will do everything online with you. We were very lucky in that regard with our school system. They offered a lot of AP classes and the guidance department was great. Did she take the SAT yet? Has she taken a prep course?

Kathy~ Good for you for starting STS again! I don't know if I will ever be able to do it again.

Today was Strong Total Body Live.

Hi ladies..

Checking in with STS Disc 2 yesterday and Disc 3 today..

Susan: He has access to teachers online. The curriculum we use (Seton) is based out of Front Royal VA. That is where they have an actual school house where Lauren and Chris can walk for graduation and everything. So, the lesson lectures are online for them to listen to each day or week. They do all the grading as well. I love that part. We just upload the essays and wait for the grade. Lauren starts George Mason University on Monday. She is so excited about it.

Time to wind down and get ready for bed....

Kathy - That is so exciting about Lauren! Did she do community college for a few year before starting here?

No workout to report. Ryan was leaving for a work trip and I had last minute things to do this AM.

Its so nice outside I may take a walk later, but I never have any energy after work. I don't know how I worked out in the PM for so many years!

Hey Lisa: Yes, she went to North Virginia Community College for 2 years first. I think it was good for her to go that route and get the first 2 years under her belt.

Checking in today with Hardstrikes...Not sure what I will do tomorrow for a workout. Chris and I have dentist appointments in the morning and then house cleaning and errands in the afternoon. I am going to try and squeeze something in of the cardio variety. Maybe an Imax or something...

Hi Susan!!

Hi ladies!

This weekend the weather has been amazing. High 70s with very little humidity. I went to the beach yesterday and it was the best day of the Summer!

Friday and Saturday were rest days and today was an hour walk. I was going to take this week off as I am pretty tired but since we are on vacation in a few weeks I decided against it. We never do more than walk when we are away. I am going to walk and do LI workouts this week. I love the Cathe Live workouts but I need a break from the impact.

Kathy is Lauren's school close to home?

Susan when does Abby start school?

HI ladies..

Rested yesterday except for cleaning the house and a little weeding. Today I am going to go for a walk in a little while.

Lisa: Yes, George Mason is very close to use and only takes about 20-30 minutes without traffic. But, the traffic varies greatly around the DC area. So, some days my about 20 miles to work take more then an hour. UGH..

Happy Monday!

Kathy - we are from a highly populated area only 30 minutes west of NYC and we could not believe the traffic in DC when we took Margaret to look at schools. It is a whole other level down there!! Margaret does take the train into DC at least once a month. She is a city girl and Baltimore does not cut it.

Hi Susan!

Today was ICE Metabolic Total Body and Core #1.

HI ladies..

Lisa: Yes, we HATE the traffic. School started today. So, that added more traffic. UGH!!

Checking in today with STS Disc 4...Yesterday I ended up doing Low max instead of walking..

Hi Lisa and Susan!!!

Lauren and I did STS Disc 5 today. I ended up resting yesterday. We had to take the car in for some service work.

Hi Kathy and Lisa!

Just wanted to do a quick check in but will be back hopefully tomorrow. My Mom has been in the hospital with her heart in Afib.....and it had been for a couple of weeks. We are lucky that she is still with us. She is on meds to control the pumping of her heart and has an appt with a electro cardiologist the first week of Oct. Im hoping we can get that changed to an earlier date. It scares me that she is still in Afib.

Abby starts back to school tomorrow and as usual, my heart is breaking.

HI ladies,,,

Susan: So sorry that your Mom is ill. My Mom and Vic's Dad both had Afib issues. My mom wound up getting part of her thyroid removed as she had a goiter and they thought that might be contributing. Vic's Dad ended up getting a pace maker. Hope she is better soon. Hugs!! Hope Abby has a great first day at school.

Checking in today with STS Disc 7 and yesterday was Rockout Knockout..

Hi Lisa..Hope you had a great weekend...

Hi all - hope you had a good weekend. It rained here Sat and Sun but yesterday was a gorgeous day and of course we went to the beach.

Susan - I am sorry to hear about your Mom. I will keep her in my thoughts. I hope Abby has a great first day of school!

Kathy-Are you doing STS from Meso 1 to 3? Have you ever done the undulated rotation that mixed up the Meso's week by week? I love that one!

Friday - walk
Sat-Rest
Sun-RWH Biceps Back and Shoulders
Mon - Hi/lo Hiit Live plus Abs
Tues - RWH Chest Shoulders and Triceps plus Core #1

Have a great day!

HI ladies..

Checking in today with Cardio Slam..

Lisa: Yes, we are going to do STS from Meso 1-3. I have not done the undulating rotation. I will look into that one though. Lauren wanted to do the cycle again after we are done...

Hi ladies!

Kathy - is there any chance you will get hit with the hurricane where you are? I so wish I could get Margaret to list weights. She works out 6 days a week but its all cardio :).

Checking in with Lift It Hiit It Legs.

Hi all! Today was Rockem Sockem and half core #1 segment. I think next to KPC this is my favorite Cathe kickboxing workout including the Live workouts.

Hey Lisa: I think they are telling us we will get rain next week from it. It may depend on the storms course. But, I think it will just be rain. I couldn't convince Lauren for a while to workout. She wants to loose weight now and get in shape mainly for a friend's wedding next year...

Ok, today I am doing cardio. Maybe some step. Getting ready to head down there. Yesterday was STS Disc 8.

TGIF!

Today was Metabolic Meltdown Live. It was tough!

Tomorrow is suppose to be beautiful here so we may attempt a beach trip since it may be the last for the year.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.