Xtrainers

Hi all Happy July!
Thursday was Quick fix crossfire plus abs live. Fri Sat and today were rest. I have not had a rest week since March so I am attempting to take one.

HI ladies..

I too needed a few rest days. So, I rested Friday and Saturday. Today I plan to do the Fit tower lower body workout..

Hi all - hope you had a great 4th. We took a lot of beach trips which was great. I have been just walking and doing yoga this week. I will start up again on Sunday. I may do the Cathe July rotation and sub Live workouts.

Has anyone tried the new Fit Tower workouts? What do you think?

Hi ladies..

Checking in with Party Rockin' Step 2. I am following the July rotation..

Lisa I have tried them all and really liked them. I was a sweaty mess after the bootcamp workout. I like using the fit tower with the bar bell when doing chest presses...

Thanks for the review Kathy. I hope to get to those workouts in the next few weeks. I just cannot seem to get away from the Live workouts!

Another Yoga day for me. Looking forward to really working out again on Sunday. It's really hard for me to take weeks off.

Hi all - yesterday was Tri Set Legs Live. That was by far the hardest Live workout I have done to date. Today was Rockem Sockem.

How is everyone's Summer going?

Hi Kathy!!! I was getting a little tired of relying to myself lol
Checking in with Hiit FIT Circuit Live yesterday and Flex Train today.

Lisa: too funny. What you don't like talking to yourself???? Just don't answer yourself!

Checking in today with Cardio Slam and a really HOT day!!!

I want to get into running again. I used to do some a few years ago. I am eager to get some fat off. I have put on about 10 pounds since starting work full time. I sit TOO much at work, which is my job. UGH!! and the office always has fattening food around. My will power isn't very good. So, I want to try to run some and maybe participate in a 5K. I have wanted to do that for a long time.

Anyway, this weekend is suppose to be a little better outside to try the running.....

Talk to you later..

Kathy - I really am not that interesting a person so it got pretty boring :D. Good luck with the running. I hear you on sitting all day at work. I am getting ready to move into my 2nd career (no clue what) and I hope it will be a bit more active. It was unbearably humid the last few days here. I can't stand that weather. It's suppose to improve here this weekend as well.

Today was Cardio Core Circuit Live.

Hi Everyone! Sorry to be MIA! :(

Lisa--FL was nice and hot but we went to Ormond Bch so the ocean breeze kept the humidity down. What's the water temp at the beach you go to? The water was freezing in FL....Brrrr.
Did you see that Ilaria had a Forza workout in Washington Square the other day? I would so love to do that on a trip to NYC.:cool:

Kathy---it has been horribly humid and constant rain all week here. Wed we had a bad storm come through with high winds and hail......and it still didn't cool down. I cannot imagine trying to run in this humidity!
Have you read The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks? It was recommended to me today and Im wondering if it has a good ending. So many of his books have sad endings.

Jann---thank you for protecting us!! (((((Jann))))) We shared a lot on yuku.....I miss that. Im sure you are getting plenty of workouts in with all the new gardening you are doing. :) Your gardens are beautiful!!

Lisa--summer seems to be flying by in record speed this year! Our summer has been very busy and Im ready for it to slow down to a relaxing speed........Mai-Tais by the pool, napping after swimming, reading in the hammock, etc. LOL We made a quick stop at the mall today and they have "back to school" stuff already. :eek: I am not ready for that yet!

We were traveling last week so only one workout for me......there were not enough hours in the days, unfortunately. I managed to catch some bug and have a terrible sore throat and am coughing like crazy so thats what I get for slacking, I guess. ;)

Last Mon---TB circuit on weight machines
Tue-Sun--- Rest :p (lots of walking)

Mon---45 min TM & abs
Tues---Chest
Wed---30 min spin & Legs
Thur---Back/Tris/Abs
Fri---Shoulders & Bis

HI ladies..

I am going to get some running in today. It seems a little bit less humid here. We had a big storm yesterday afternoon that brought lots of rain and a little bit better temps.

Susan: Yes, I have read the wedding. It is sooooooo good. I recommend it as well. I have not read a Nicholas Sparks book I didn't like. This one has a really good ending..

Hi Susan - so glad to "see" you!! The ocean does not heat up enough in NJ until August for me to even put my feet in. I am pretty sure on Saturday it was in the 60's. I am glad that you are feeling better! We bring Margaret back to school on July 29th this year - so early!!

Kathy- we seem to lose the humidity for half a day and then it's back even after it rains

Sat - rest
Sun- ICE Metabolic Total Body
Mon - Cardio Boxing and Stability Ball Abs Live

Did everyone see the new workouts?!!!!

HI ladies...

I was able to get some running in. Saturday I did a mile and a half . Yesterday I did a mile. I wanted to d at least the same last night. But, Vic was walking while I was jogging and I decided to stop and walk with him. I did get him to walk fast though. Happy with that. I also did HiiT Legs on Sunday and Saturday I did the HiiT chest triceps and shoulders.

Today I think is Metabolic total body and I will try and do running tomorrow night.

Gotta get to work.. And yes I saw the new workouts. I will be ordering...

WOW it's humid here :eek:.

Yesterday was Lift It Hiit It Legs Live and today for the Love of Cardio Live.

I will order the new workouts even though I mostly do the Live workouts. I haven't even unwrapped the Fit Tower workouts yet!

Susan ~ I am sorry I forgot to comment on the Ilaria live class. She does those all the time! I really wish I could convince Ryan to move to NYC. Margaret will most likely end up there so I can crash at her place lol

TGIF!!!

Yesterday was Giant Sets Double UB and today LI Sweat and Icy Core #2.

I am SO looking forward to the weekend!

Hi ladies..

Today was PHA...

Heading to a concert tonight with Lauren. Going to see One Republic. We really like them..

Talk to you later. Really hot here today!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.