Will Super Sets contain ab work?

Bumping once more, though I know Cathe is super busy right now.

I already pre-ordered, I'm just curious about the ab work. Oh, OK, I'll admit it... I'm planning rotations for the new workouts already! :D

I just have to reply! I am wondering about the workouts alot (heehee), I don't have to work much this week and now I am thinking, hmm, where will they get their clothing from, what kind of music, could it possibly be as good as the Intensity series, or the CTX series. I am such a goober!!!

I almost posted a question about the clothing. You know we are all going to ask & will want to order the same stuff! But I refrained because I felt silly. Now I know I'm not cuz others are wondering, too! yippee!

Hi Golfingirl (and goobers too;-))!

Yes, Supersets will contain ab work too (either in the "round" or all together at the end). I'm currently leaning toward putting all the ab work together at the end.

RE: Wooo-Hoooo!

I'll join the Goobers and thank you too.:D Either way you do the ab work will be great with me. I do like the way ab work is arranged in Boot Camp, though. With the DVD I sometimes use the option of doing just the Boot Camp Core work. That is what is so great about the DVD's....the options of Chaptering. Just a thought! :D

I like the "all ab work together at the end," unless you incorporate some standing or seated (on stability ball) ab work, because I don't like the feeling of going from standing or sitting to lying down. When I do BootCamp, I like to do the "all but abs" premix, followed by the "all abs" premix.

Regarding the clothing, hopefully Cathe will use 'Cathe gear' and we can all buy the outfits and pretend to be her as we workout!!!

Cathy ;-)

I could go for that!!!!!! I felt so "cool" when I had on my little hotskins contrast red sports bra and black tops, and Cathe and her crew were wearing red tops with black bottoms too

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.