Why U picked your Screen Names????

What a cool thread! As some of you probably know, I am a Disney Piglet lover, cause the Piglet is small like me, a vertically challenged person. And the d of course is for Donna. I have a coffee mug that I got as a gift with a Piglet face that reads...."small but powerful"....thats me with our buddy Cathe's help!

I love books (and I'm also an English teacher). Wutheri is short for Wuthering Heights, one of my favorites. Being a bookish person rather than an athletic person (I didn't get "into fitness" until I hit my 40s), I feel I don't really fit in here, so I thought my nickname should reflect that.

Thanks to all of you for making me feel so very welcome, even if I don't "fit in."

Hi Debbie,
What a fun post. I call myself NinjaMom because when my son (now 15) was young, he was really into the Ninja Turtles. He would dress like them and run around swinging plastic numchucks so my friends starting calling me the Ninja's mom. Now my husband, son, daughter & I are all in karate so I guess you could say I'm still a NinjaMom:p

Judi

One of my best friends in high school nicknamed me "Sunshine", and I was always so flattered that he thought that fit me. Now that I'm in Germany for a while I just resurrected the old nickname but in German this time. I don't know who I'll be when we get back to the states... --Karen

Mine is pretty simple. My birthday is Sept. 30 - so I am a libra and I was born in 1971. (Oh no, I just gave away my age!:eek:)

I was once registering for email and unfortunately libra1971 was taken, so I just added the zero before the year.

No particular reason. . .

I think I had the "KC and the Sunshine Band" song in my head. I wanted it to be "Shakeyourbooty" but had already created a screen name on another site that restricted the number of characters so I had to abbreviate. To keep it consistent and easier to remember, I made it the same here.

(singing)
Shake, shake, shake
Shake, shake, shake
Shake your booty! Shake your booty!

Wouldn't that be a great song for Cathe's next set of tapes?

Hi Sherry,
What certification did you acquire? Curious because I just ordered the home study program for ACE personal trainer. Lisa

I love to run! And several people had said I was run crazy! Anyway it seemed like a fun screen name to have!

Gee, mine is THE most boring one here! Connie was taken, I wasn't quick enough to think of c0nnie (my name on other forums) so I tried Connie1.
The end.

I am really enjoying reading all your screen names! I will always remember them as I read the forum!

Hi! This is a cool thread!

I am Cruncholi because my DH's name is Heath, like the Heath Bar Crunch candy bar. When we first met, I started calling him "Crunch" for a nickname and then he started calling me "Cruncholi" and "Crunchette." It stuck and I really like the name!

Linda a.k.a. Cruncholi

Good topic! When I was first trying to think of a screen name, I thought about myself and what I liked to do. I decided it had to be something that I had liked for a long time and that 'defined' me in some way. I realized that I had been looking up at the stars my whole life and that I like to identify constellations. So I became Stargazer.-joy

Hi, I chose mine because have always liked the name Faith due to the meaning, and I like to spell it Faythe because it's different. I wish I had more of it ;-)
I get a kick out of the names I see here.
Faythe

http://www.glennhansenmusic.com
The online home of singer/songwriter/guitarist
Glenn Hansen.

Connie!

Don't worry...you're not alone on boring! Not sure why I didn't pick something "fancy" like others here??? Guess I was sooo excited when I found this place, I just wanted to get in and read! Well, at leasts we are CHARTER members! That makes us pretty special! ;-)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.