Who Cares? March Madness

Roxie, wow that sounds pretty harsh. I hope you do get out of there soon and into a happier position. I don't feel very loved at my job lately.
Yesterday afternoon I rode to pick up my new glasses so add about 40 minutes of easy cycling to my activity. Prior to that I did SNS RUUB the push pull premix.
According to my fitbit, I spent 7, 12 and 9 hours in my fat burning heart rate zone in my last 3 shifts.

Last edited:
Hi all, today was RWH low impact one and yesterday was RWH UB Circuit. Still working on the March rotation. Waves to all. Murphy

Good Morning,

I did a Crunch Live workout called Diesel 2 cardio and weights, I am doing a free trial of this site but I don't think I will sign up its 9,95 a month. The weather isn't bad temp wise today but it's really windy.

I've been crazy busy. Wed I tried out my new bike on a 30 min ride, I still need to be more upright, bike shop looking into options, I do like how zippy I was able to go, it's do light! Thursday 3 hr ride with my neighbor on the ebikes. Suki had to have some vet care to take care of her Anal gland abscess. Sigh. Today 45 min of spinning. Jody, I'd be worried about going too slow for a group, I'm still not as fast, still took 30 min to go 6 miles. Roxie, will you look for another job? Mary, how's spring break with the kids? Ronne, hope all is well. Hello to Murphy!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat Spin October 6 2013 w/Cat great workout. We made it to the lake today.

Lisa-yes I am back to job hunting but it should be easier since I am certified just need to start looking.

Just popping in to show this calorie burn from the 30 mile bike ride on my new bike today. Still need the handlebars up more, but able to enjoy this tiny, zippy bike.
ffef95f2fa0f9d690ef33e0de9a73991.jpg

Lisa congrats on new bike, looks like fun. I think the smaller version is the one I've seen down here. Yesterday I did XT CLB short version plus some abs. Beauty and the Beast was wonderful to this Disney loving family. Emma Watson and Mathew Crawley actor, et al were delightful all around.

20 miles today. My neck wasn't sore at all! Jody, this new bike is just a regular bike, I got a small frame and its smaller overall, so much a better fit , and lighter than my old regular bike. I've always loved Disney, it's nice when they give you special memories

Here's today's graph, I love the colors that differentiate the zones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ab6a3b400677d940d54d0c816016e1b5.jpg

Hi everyone

Nice to catch up with you all.

Lisa - sounds like you're having lots of fun with your new toy! And yay for DS getting job and house sorted.

Jody - sorry to hear work is a pain. I went to see B & the B yesterday with DD. She loved it - a big Emma Watson fan. I thought all the cast were fantastic, particularly Ewan McGregor and Emma Thompson.

Murphy - congrats on March rotation, v impressive.

Not a lot to report here. Things OK but still stuff to sort out. I was getting the workouts in really well (good distraction) until I hurt my neck at the weekend. I just did something strange when I was stretching in bed in the morning. It hurt like a *&^%$£, so I've had a couple of days off and I'm going to try some light yoga today. Cannot imagine lifting weights for a while. I thought of you Lisa!

Hello ladies! Back to normal here, until Friday when DD comes home, a rotating spring break. Lisa, sounds like you are really enjoying your bike! When you go to France will you fly your bike or rent one there? Ronne, hope your neck feels better. That hurts like the dickens! Jody, I'm sorry about work. I want to see that movie! Older kids went, youngest doesn't like musicals, maybe I'll take my mom? Roxie, sorry about work, that's a horrible thing to say to you. Hi Murphy! Getting ready to go back to work, break is over for me! Good day to all! Mary

Hey all, busy bunch here. Today is a rest day. My alarm did not go off and by the time I realized it, I no longer wanted to get up. Oh well, I will plan for tomorrow.
Waves to all.

Murphy

Hi ladies, did an easy 17 mile ride on the ebikes with my neighbor, then did 15 min UB with one of the Peloton workouts... They are branching out a bit. Ronne, oh how well I can relate! Hope it is better by now! I'm going to spin tomorrow and do a chair yoga class on the Peloton app. Mary, the kids have different spring breaks? Murphy, that sounds like me every morning!

Hello! Today did a Christine Salus workout from YouTube. Lisa, you make me laugh! An "easy 17 miles". That's quite a workout! Murphy, hope you enjoyed your rest! Ronne, are you feeling any better? Hello to Josy and Roxie! Nice surprise, I thought I had work today, not until next Tuesday! Going to get my roots done, good day to all! Mary

60 min spinning, an easy spin. Mary, it was easy, when hill encountered throttle motor on! I get my hair cut Saturday then I need to color my hair, not real grey roots, just a bit of color to perk up my much lighter red roots. Thin hair and light red makes me look like I'm more bald than I am!

Good Evening

StudioSweat Spin this morning 8.1 miles it was a perfect workout for someone who didn't sleep well. After today I can't wait to find a new job. I found a house to rent that I really want but it's 1100 dollars a month

Hi everyone

I looked in yesterday and then completely forgot to post!

Lisa - I agree with Mary, you're a bit of a superwoman on that bike even if you are power-assisted!

Mary - what a pleasant surprise for you with work! You're a real Youtube explorer.

I'm just doing a week of yoga, I've decided to avoid all weights and cardio. My neck is easing and I've got more range of motion but it still hurts. Very springlike here at the moment, bright sunshine then dark skies and showers.

Ronne, you guys are good for me, I get so much from my sis trying to make me feel less than as a cyclist, so thank you for supporting me! I tried the chair yoga, um,yea, that's even more boring than regular yoga! A year you need a massage on that neck? Dh had his neck done yesterday when my massage lady was here, he had one attachment at what she guessed was C5 that was tight, that coincides with his right shoulder pain he has sometimes. So my bedside dr prescription is to go get a massage!

Today was 23 mile ride outside. Back when I did this ride in nov my avg hr was easily 10 more , another way I see how peloton has helped my fitness!

Ronne, I'm glad everything is OK, good luck with the sorting. I hope your neck better.

Mary, enjoy your serial spring breaks! When do OH kids go back to school in the fall? Is it mid Aug like here? I'm just wondering in case I get a chance to do Cedar Point. (crowds, etc)

Roxie, are you mostly looking at homes online or is it convenient to look in person?

Hair ladies enjoy your touch ups : ) I should make an appt soon as well.

Murphy, any given rotation usually takes me nearly twice as long.

So work really isn't that bad. My mom is on the fritz, but improving. I've gone to multiple doc appts w/ her and also am working on her taxes which has been quite frustrating. I've planted some stuff in a container garden and changed my broken shower head today plus did about 40 min of rebounding in the sun (think active sunbathing) followed by some Cathe tabatas from TTM. I've also done TBGS and XT CLB over the past week. Good to see everyone!

HI girls! Today did Cathe low impact hiit. Jody, you are good to your mom! I gave my folks out tax lady's name! Lisa, wow! That's a lot of miles! I'm so glad you found something you enjoy so much! Ronne, hope that neck feels better. Have you tried a heating pad? Hope it loosens up for you. Roxie, holy cow! That's a mortgage payment. Hi Murphy! Jody, usually school goes back 2nd or 3rd week of August, maybe I'd get to see you again?? Have to shower and get to Costco. No food here! Mary

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Slim Sculpt 1 this afternoon.

Jody-so far the houses have been online DD is sending pictures and the on house I called on. We are going up next month to watch the grandkids and look at houses. SIL builds houses so he has a lot of contacts.

Lisa-if you are on a bike you are a cyclist in my opinion

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.