Who Cares? March Madness

Lisa so sorry for your pain and suffering! ICE MTB x 40 min. I'm not so good at keeping up w/ workouts and also working full time. I need some kind of plan that allows for very sporadic effort.

Hello

Lisa - sounds really painful. Hope you're starting to feel better. Love the nails, by the way.

Jody - I thought of you today when doing X10. Do you have that one? All the workouts are under 30 mins so it's great for getting a quick cardio burst in.

So X10 Low Impact done, I really felt it. So tired this morning, don't know why. I'm wondering if I'm perhaps overdoing the workouts a bit and I need to ease off. I don't know.
Sun is shining and it's a beautiful spring day. Popping out for a short walk later.

Hello! Sorry to have been missing, I don't know where the time has gone? We have been out of power since yesterday afternoon, they are saying we should have it back by Saturday, what???? Anyway, have been working out. Lisa, that sounds miserable, hope you're feeling better. Ronne, is it the weather making you tired? Roxie, your winds came here! I bet they are on the way to Murphy now! Jody, with 12 hour shifts it is hard to figure out a schedule. DH ran in a race Sunday, didn't realize it was the Arnold Schwarzenegger pump and run, he started the race, he wasn't as tall as I thought he would be. Not much else, just working. DS comes home Tuesday after visiting Disney this weekend, I'm so excited to see him! Have a good day, Mary

Mary, DH not as tall as you thought??? LOL, wonders....
Ronne, I pulled out x10! I did the step and part of the low impact- in an out of shape overweight I can hardly do this sort of way. I hope you enjoyed your nice day outside.
I also did a quick bike ride- surveyed some of the very local aftermath of a brush fire. I have charred bits on my back patio.

Last edited:
Hi all, HR UB premix and 45 min spinning. Face is a bit better, I still look like a burn victim! Ronne, do you all do any time change? Ours is this weekend, I notice I'm more tired around then. Mary, no power? From winds? Been windy here too. I'm wondering about what your obvious typo should have been too. Jody, something is better than nothing! Sometimes I have to push myself to start and once I'm going I'm all in, especially with this spinning, the music makes huge difference to me. I love rehearing all the songs I forgot about from my youth. Looks like the France plans are shaping up, of course it's more than a year away!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Good Evening,

I didn't wake up in time to workout forgot to turn my alarm on before going to bed because we had a stressful afternoon MIL was flown to a hospital 2 hours away from us so the trip was long and the wind was blowing 45 miles an hour. She let herself get dehydrated apparently that is the only thing they can figure out. I went for a walk at lunch it was a nice afternoon but it was cold when I got off work tonight.

Lisa-the wind has been around 45 everyday for the last week so I can see where her power was knocked out.

Mary-sorry about that.

45 min spinning, legs felt tired. DS will be here later to close on his house next week so this weekend will probably be some restaurant days. Face getting better, still itches and red. Roxie, hope MIL is OK. Hannah, welcome, do you ride outside or spinning?

Welcome and Hi to Hannah. Mary, did you have to wait all that time to get your power back?? Roxie I hope MIL stable. My mom is sick, too. Ronne, you feeling any better? Lisa I saw Pedago people today at an outdoor street art show down by the ocean. I rode my bike down to ocean then walked the art show and then headed back. It was about 2 hours round trip- fit bit gave me credit for 97 active minutes.

PS, I'm thinking of getting a light therapy thing for my mom's back pain. There was a thread on this on VF plus I've been hearing about it on a biohacker's podcast. Speaking of light therapy, I got a lot of sun today.

Jody, I bought the anodyne home system after neck fusion. I don't know if it helped. Pt was using the commercial one, they used on neck and ankle, I still don't know if it worked but others raved about it. Is that the kind of light therapy you're talking about? Pedago isn't really needed in flat Florida unless you're 90! Still waiting for my new bike. That's good number of active minutes, today I just walked the Costco walk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minute when I got home from work. We got snow this afternoon the weather is crazy. MIL is going home today.

Hannah-welcome to the gang.

Hi all

Some family stuff going on at the moment so I'm not going to be around for a few days. Hope to be back soon.

Rode the bike today, 30 minutes, XTC cycling youtube video. Been doing the March rotation. It's going okay so far.

Ronne - I hope things work out. Prayers out to you, just in case and hey, we could always use a few.
Hannah - Welcome!
Roxie - I hope your MIL is doing well. Prayers out to you too.
Lisa - How are you feeling?
Jody - I keep forgetting about X10 and its shorter workouts. Thanks for the reminder.
Mary - I hope you have your power back. That sucks. Storm?

Murphy

Saturday rest day, Sunday 45 min spinning, today 1 hr spinning. Did I say I love these Peloton spin classes? Murphy, ah yes, finally recovered, some redness still. Ronne, hope all the family stuff works out.

Hello! We are busy! Today did a Julia workout, yesterday was a barre. We finally got power back on Friday, we spent the night in a hotel Thursday, the temp in the house went down in the 40's. Had to totally empty the fridge and freezer, that was painful! We are back to normal and now waiting on a foot of snow! Mother Nature is talking! Ronne, prayers to you. Jody, that's a long bike ride! Hope your mom is better. Roxie, your mom too! Lisa, I think spinning is so hard! I'm in awe of you! Hello Hannah! Well, DS went to Florida for a few days with friends, is supposed to fly here tomorrow, fingers crossed his flight isn't cancelled! Good evening to all! Mary

Good morning! Today did the rowing machine, miserable 30 minutes, however its over! DS's flight is scheduled to arrive soon! I'm so excited!!! Might not make it back this week, hellos to all! Mary

ICE CUB and 20 min of spinning. We are going to go get our new bikes! Mary, wow, that power was out a long time! It would hurt to throw all that food away, thankfully I've never had to do that but I remember as a kid in Florida the power going out a lot with the storms they get there. Hi to everyone else!

Oh and Mary, I'm the opposite of you now, I can't wait for the kids to leave again. I'm just now used to being an empty nest. DS closes on his house and heads back to Kansas tomorrow then officially moves back to Colorado and his job here the first of April. Ah, yea, I feel like my job is done, both kids all settled at last!

Ronne I hope all is well. ~hugs~
Mary enjoy your son's visit :D I hope you didn't have to throw out too much from the fridge.
Lisa, yes same type of light therapy. Re pedago in FL I was thinking it might be nice to do a 30 mile round trip Jupiter Island to Hobe sound w/ some nature stops. There are meet ups that do that ride on regular bikes but I don't regularly do 30 plus miles on my bike in a day. Good job w/ the boys.
Murphy, there's a lot of biking going on here!
Roxie, you have snow, brrr. Did you put notice in at work?
I just did 3 12's in a row, off for a few. I don't wish to be back on nights, but this is not a fun job.

Good Afternoon,

I started vacation today with StudioSweat Spin January 1 2015 w/Brooke then went and got my nails dipped plus cleaned house. The weather got cold here again we have had snow flurries the last two days. Our plan was to go to the lake but to cold for that.

Jodi-yes I put in my notice and the boss pretty much told me yesterday to hurry up and find another job and get out. She suggested I move into the kids house until DH was ready to move.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.