Who cares? Happy new year

HI girls! Everyone sounds good! Took DD back to school yesterday, tears, not as many, progress! Jody, how exciting for DD! How long will she be there?? I'm sure a little nerve wracking also! Lisa, doesn't Roxie have a spin bike? I don't care for spinning. Congrats to DS! How wonderful to have him nearby. Hellos to Roxie and Murphy! Well, tubing weekend was fun. Just one little fluke, I slipped on the ice, hurt my wrist. They think it's a fracture at the base of my thumb area. I see the orthopedist tomorrow. I have to figure out workouts. Will be putting my thinking cap on! Good day to all! Mary

Sts CBS disc 7 I think and then 60 min spinning. Mary, I hear spinning is good for a fractured hand , lol, you'd like spinning with these workouts! I workout for the fun factor. It gets easier with the kids! Jody, how exciting for DD, how are you feeling about it? Ronne, no other group will ever be as awesome as this one! DS offer is all set, a promo, a bonus and Another increase in a few months! I think he's relieved and yet ambivalent about finding a house. Rent is outrageous here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there

Mary - ouch! No lifting or burpees? Sounds like you had a nice time anyway.

Lisa - that's great news for DS. Oxford is one of the most expensive places in the country to live, £1500 to £2000 a month to rent a three bedroom house round here.

Not done my yoga yet. Another meeting to go to. I'll get it done this afternoon.
I'm starting a new course this evening, just 10 weeks, on Mexican cinema. Should be interesting!

Today I did STS Meso 1 Back/Tri week 3, disc 8? I have 1 more week to go, going to try to fit in the next 3 before my massage on Tuesday. I also did 45 min of spinning. It's warm here but from all the snow a bit mushy on the trails, looks like sidewalks and crosswalks are going to be mostly clear so hoping for a ride before more snow comes.....but I'm enjoying the spinning a lot, more than I ever have. Ronne, is this course for fun? I'm feeling stressed with everything we'll have to assist on for DS with him being in another state and it being his first house, it's going to be a challenge with him in another state to find a house because it's pretty competitive, houses don't stay on the market long.

Hi Lisa and everyone

Quick post for me. Short yoga session. I've got a knot in my shoulder as I've been doing loads of typing and looking at different docs. Yes, the course is for fun. Keep my brain working! Sounds like you'll have a big project to work on as well, Lisa!

Hi girls! Today did RWH low impact plyo. Looks like I will become the cardio queen! I have a break at the base of my wrist, at the end of my thumb. He said if it doesn't heal right I will have to have surgery to fix it. Dang! Anyway, Lisa, does DS have a house to sell where he is now? Ronne, are you taking a college class or a seminar? Hello to everyone else! Today DS and I are going to see LaLa Land. Sorry about lack of personals, cast if from my thumb to elbow, kind of a pain to do just about anything! Good day to all! Mary

So far I've done 3 of the SnS series and I've liked each one. Today was RUUB. Minimal unilateral work and easy for me to skip the minutiae at the end of the body parts when desired. BC was great. Shortish warm up leading into an easier initial cardio and overall the workout was short enough for me. TBGS was good but I did that one a few weeks ago so can't remember why I liked it but I had doms in my legs. Oh I think it reminded me of Power Hour! I previewed the Cardio Slam. I think I'll do a timesaver on that one and add in the bonus abs when I do it. Music is good/great and the crew looks awesome as always. Thumbs up for me on this series. I think Roxie was only one who had pre ordered other than me? Or Lisa too?

OMG, Mary! ugh! How long will you have the cast? R or L hand? I hope you heal well, take care! I'm mostly excited not nervous for her. She will be there from mid May to mid Aug. I'm really grateful that she is managing so much on her own. Plus a little excited I won't have rescue crows in free flight in my home over the summer, : D.
Lisa, is the app for free and includes the fun playlist? Maybe I can improvise with my rebounder! Any chance son can stay with you for a bit? Or not practical? That sounds like an awesome outcome for him. WTG
Ronne, interesting choice for enrichment! I signed up for this--> HarvardX: HDS3221.3x Buddhism Through Its Scriptures but haven't applied myself yet. And there is more work related stuff I can do (should do?).
I signed up for a Dr Axe leaky gut thing, too. I improve my nutrition when I get jazzed about something so maybe this will get me going.
Waves to Roxie and Murphy, I hope you are both doing well : )

Hello

Mary - that's a real pain. Hope you don't have to have surgery! When I broke my finger a few years ago, they said the same thing but it healed fine. That was at the base as well. Enjoy the cardio! I think you'll be doing it for me as well. It's a university thing, 10 weeks, 2 hour sessions plus coursework. It doesn't lead to anything.

Jody - I preordered as well, I've only done PHA as I'm doing a yoga challenge this month. I really liked it, tough but doable. That course sounds interesting.

Got all stressy with work this morning so broke off to go and do yoga and it totally sorted my head out! I'm just loving this challenge. I can really feel the difference now. My stomach has even gone a bit flatter because of all the core work. I'm definitely going to incorporate more yoga in my routine after this has finished.
No great plans this weekend. Hunker down and keep warm!

Quick check in, yesterday, 60 min spinning, today week 4 meso1 legs and 30 min spinning. Time is getting away from me! Trying to navigate mortgage loans, house hunting for DS. Even DH is stressed about it all (we both tend not to sleep on the nights where we have late night talks). DS coming out in a week to look at houses. Mary, that's awful! I'm having some pain in my hand from too much ipad typing or trackpoint on computer, arthritis? Ronne, spinning to me is yoga for you :) I hate stress and I hvae a lot of it right now trying to organized everything with DS move and facilitate conversations with the realtor, calgon take me away! (Not sure you know that commercial Ronne), Jody, it's an app that's free for 2 weeks, only on ipad or iphone, then 12.99 a mth after that. Don't really want DS living here, especially because work for him would be about 1 hr and 15 min.... gotta run, sorry so short

HI girls! Hope everyone is well! Twins are both back at their second homes, back to reality! Back to work tomorrow. Today did an Amy Dixon work out. Fill me in on the scoop! Good day to all! Mary

Hi ladies! Was able to get some outdoor cycling in, Sat and Sun, 19 miles each day, today 16.5 miles, today also did STS CBS week 4 meso1, one more workout and I'm done with meso1! Lots of communication with DS and realtor, next Saturday I guess we'll all be looking at houses. It's supposed to be nice weather too, I'm going to miss my bike ride! Mary, scoop? We don't lead that exciting of a life, lol! DH out of town this week, boooooo, he'll be doing probably 50% travel, I'm always a bit blue on Monday mornings.

Hello

Mary - you haven't missed anything! How's working out with a cast on?

Lisa - how nice you managed to get outside.

Not a lot going on here. Very busy with work, new course and yoga!

Sts meso 1week 4 back and tri, done with meso 1 ! 30 min spin. Ronne, good to take advantage of outside time when you can, flurries now! Brrrrr cold mary, how's reality?

Hello! Did a Michelle Dozois cardio. Ronne, work is good, right?? Where will you be vacationing this year? I just love your trips! Lisa, I love to look at houses! That should be fun! Hello to everyone else! Typing is a pain with one hand.....

Hello

Mary - yes, lots of work is good. I've got a full head! We're off to Costa Rica in the summer!

Lisa - well done, I bet that feels like a real achievement.

Week 2 of course tonight. I did a bit of prep last night, not a lot!

45 min of spinning, worked on getting heart rate to zone 4. The bathroom is calling my name to come clean it, such a glamorous life!
4c9a1aca62fa82426605f2a105c99dc1.jpg

Above is my peloton workout, the teacher commented on my post in their group saying 'awesome, great work'

Mary, not too many houses on the market yet, I expect the day to be exhausting. Ronne, good way to keep Alzheimer's at bay!

Hello! Quick post, DD broke her glasses and I have to get her and get them fixed, all before 3 when I have to get DS from school. Cardio yesterday and cardio today. Lisa, good job on your ride! Ronne, Costa Rica! I've been there! So beautiful! Hello to everyone else! Mary

Hello

Lisa - sounds like you're having fun with your workouts.

Mary - I'll be picking your brains about Costa Rica!

Really cold today, I've got the fingerless gloves on, a blanket wrapped round me and a small hot water bottle in the blanket. Trying to resist putting the heating on. When I lay down on my mat to start yoga, I couldn't relax because I was so cold!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.