Which of Cathe's crew are you most like?

bestoutwest

Cathlete
I have really been enjoying the new hardcores and I really been watching the crew, since they are mostly the same in all the workouts. I know there was a recent thread about Cedie on the Ask Cathe forum. I love Cedie, but I think I am more like Brenda. Not nearly as fit as she is, but she cracks me up because she is not afraid to make a funny face now and then! The others occasionally smile and shake their heads, but I think Brenda really lets you know that she is working hard and feeling it!!! I love them all, though and almost feel like I know them!!! Glad to see Rhonda in a few of them, too. I think my husband has a crush on her!!:)

Hi, I like Brenda alot. I said on a previous post that she exudes personality during these workouts not just sweat LOL. I am most like Rhonda, physically speaking. I am 5'7", long limbed, on the thin side.
But thanks to Cathe, can finally see some muscle development in these arms.

I think I'm most like Hope, who hasn't been around for a while. She usually has to go to an easier version of those high impact moves somewhere along the line! And she's not buff and ripped, but she is fit.

I am not sure which one I am most like, but I love the way Jai looks and her form is always perfect. All the gals look great, but there is something about Jai's physique and that is how I want to look. I think I am a lot taller than her. I am 5'5" and she is 5' 2".

Cedie looks different in these workouts. I don't think the workout clothes picked for this series did much for her. I hope I don't get anything thrown at me for saying that....

Beverly

I don't think anyone will throw anything at ya' Beverly! we are all entitled to our own opinions ;) i think i am most like Cedie. blonde, curvey and dancy. of course, she is in alot better shape than i am and she's much better at smiling through torture :+ but i definately resemble her the most.

jes:7

I would say Brenda, though Brenda still smiles through
the tough parts of the workout, I can't say that I really
do that. She is my favorite background exerciser, but I
like them all! They are all in tremendous shape, so inspiring
and they look great! I feel like they are my workout buddies along with Cathe of course. Some might think that background exercisers don't really make a difference but I think they do.

:)

I think my body-type is a cross between Brenda and Jai...if you took certain parts, I think I would be some kind of hybrid! I think Jai looks incredible. Some might think she is too cut, and you can actually see her body changes from DVD to DVD (looking at the earlier ones) I agree with you about Cedie. Love her in the workouts, she is a strong gal. I keep thinking she just had a baby. To me, she appears to be larger. Don't mean to offend anyone in any way (disclaimer)
Lisa;)

I don't look like any of them but I wouldn't mind looking like any of them!!!

If I had to pick one woman whom I most resembled I would say Jai (though not nearly as ripped as she is). She is closest to my height and body type.

Lois

"Don't forget to breathe!"

I think I am probably most like Cedie right now. I do wish my hair was as long as hers though - she looks beautiful in the last 2 series! My husband tells me that when I am skinnier I look like Brenda but my body is definitely more like Cedie at the moment, a bit more "veluptious" as he says. I tend to gain wt the same as Cedie and think I have a similar body type.

I haven't looked like Brenda since before I had my kids (and never had the muscle mass she does) :( However, I have a pic of myself 5 yrs ago at a size 4 hanging on my fridge! I know that SOMEDAY I will get at least close to that again! I am short and really petite. My body is not meant to be as it is now. However, I am happy with myself and know fitness is so much more than the perfect body. I give myself credit for making it thru Imax2 without modifications and then goal of making it thru Imax3 without mods (which will be awhile!) I take each minute, meal and day at a time all with the vision of healthier, fitter, happier life!!!!

I love all the gals and sometimes feel like I know them! How bout' you guys?

I have the same body type as Brenda, I tend to watch her the most. I love them all too. They feel like old friends. They've been there through the ups and downs in my life and kept me motivated to work out.

My body type is closer to Lorrayne's (that's the correct spelling, I hope) than anyone's. And Lorrayne is whom I usually follow when kickboxing. If memory serves me well, I think she teaches kickboxing? I like her form a lot.

I'd love to have Jai's midsection, but after having a baby and inching closer to my 40's now, I don't think I have any hope there.:*

I look to Brenda and Cedie when I'm tired and simply want to quit. I notice Brenda has the tendency to shake her head a bit and JUST DO IT. Cedie... what can I say? She's a force of nature. She makes the moment brighter when I feel like dying.:)

Pinky

I'm built very much like Rhonda. However, she has a cute, round booty and I am booty-less. To me, Cedie lends balance to Cathe's crew. She has a lovely, curvaceous body that many women can identify with. Not many of us are going to attain the ripped body of Jai, or want to for that matter. Cedie is a breath of fresh air.

I most resemble Cathe

NO! its true

I just have to close my eyes and imagine really hard

But actually I proberly remsemble one of Cathes camera crew (thats why you never see them)

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

I think I'm a cross between Jai and Lorraine, I don't know how to spell her name. I'm definitely not as ripped as Jai nor do I have her legs, so I'm somewhere between her and Lorraine. I'm short and pettite. I'd love to say I'm closest to Cathe, but that ain't gonna happen atleast not yet. You know all the girls looked very pretty in this series, not that they aren't attractive, but it just seemed as though more effort was put into them looking pretty. It's funny because it doesn't really matter but it was nice to see.

I'm most like Cathe...but I don't have the same muscle definition! We are the same height and body build. I have more body fat than she does. I can do all the lower body weights or better than she does on the tapes. My upper body though pales in comparison. I'm comfortable just getting a good workout in for my upper body. For example I start the drop sets in GS Chest on my toes, but only for two rounds. Then I do 1 or 2 reps the rest of the rounds on my toes, but finish on my knees. Also, as I've mentioned before my biceps are so weak compared to Cathe's. Using 2 10 pound weights is pushing it for me. Cardio- wise if I do a tape enough times I can match Cathe.

Beth

I don't really know who I am most like, but would love to look like Jai or Cathe. They are both different, but very inspiring to me.

Aila

My body type is most like Rhonda's: long-limbed and thin. I have more ab flab, however. I agree that the crew is so fit and inspiring! Maybe some of them could be at "Cathe Camp." I'd love to meet everyone.

Susan!

Me too! I would love to meet the whole crew on a roadtrip. How FUN would that be? Back to the question...I probably have a body type more like Brenda then the others. (I just need to work on losing a bit more bodyfat!) They all look great in this series!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Kathryn,
I remember Hope very well. I always loved her figure and thought she looked very fit. I also liked that she would opt for the easier version sometimes which made me feel "not so intimidated". Maybe Hope will be in the next series, whenever that is. Would love to see her back.
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.