Which of Cathe's crew are you most like?

I'm like Cathe, but not quite as buff :) I've had several people tell me that I remind them of her. I can't think of a better compliment! She smiles a lot more than I do, though. I'm always sucking wind and/or making facial contortions -- while she's just smiling away.

Now...if I could just get those abs she has in the Hardcore series! She really looks the best ever.

Shonie

I have met Cedie and she was tiny when I saw her and she had just had her 2nd baby! I think it is the workout clothing plus the fact she has a large bust! She honestly looks a LOT different in person than on video -- she is very dimutive. She is only about 4'1"" to 5" tall as I recall.

I would say she wears a size 4 to 6 -- as I said she is very busty.

I love her hair and I think she looks great in this series! Her athletic abilities are amazing!

Cedie's legs are RIPPED -- and she is even prettier in person than on video!

I miss Hope and Lisa ------ I would love to see them back in a video!

I have met Cedie and she was tiny when I saw her and she had just had her 2nd baby! I think it is the workout clothing plus the fact she has a large bust! She honestly looks a LOT different in person than on video -- she is very dimutive. She is only about 4'1"" to 5" tall as I recall.

I would say she wears a size 4 to 6 -- as I said she is very busty.

I love her hair and I think she looks great in this series! Her athletic abilities are amazing!

Cedie's legs are RIPPED -- and she is even prettier in person than on video!

I miss Hope and Lisa ------ I would love to see them back in a video!

I'm most like Cathe...although I wish I was her body double! I have a long way to go. My upper body is getting there, but this butt and upper thighs will be the end of me...ugh!x(

I'm most like Cathe...although I wish I was her body double! I have a long way to go. My upper body is getting there, but this butt and upper thighs will be the end of me...ugh!x(

If you count the "old" crew, I guess I would say Lisa. She's not overly cheerful, but smiles when something amuses her. I'm definitely not bubbly like Cedie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.