What Cathe-isms have you misunderstood?

RE: Gayle, that sound like a hoot!

Can't think of any Catheisms, but I love "The ants are my friends. They're blowin in the wind" from that book that was mentioned.

RE: OT BAY AREA KIDS!

:7 Hi, I just saw your repsonse. El Dorado Hills whooo hooo, it's beautiful there. Yep, I grew up in San Rafael! We migrated north when the price of real estate in Marin went through the roof!

Nice to hear from you. What would we do without Cathe!!!

>
>Have you noticed that at the end of Bodymax Cathe is all alone
>out there doing those abs? That's because the rest of the
>crew bailed one her, hahahaha.
>:7

Donnamarie:

We actually asked Cathe about this at one of the gatherings!!! She had originally filmed it with all the girls.... but the story goes something like, they were talking about it later and mentioned something about the obliques and how there was NO Oblique work and Cathe had forgotten to do it.... She felt she couldn't put out the tape that way, so she had to retape that segment with oblique work.... and she did it (I THINK ... if I remember correctly) .. later that night... she called up Greg, explained what happened and re-filmed.

Cleda

PS .... and as far as a "Cathe-ism" .. in her Wedding tape... when she says something like "before we get too corny" or "now that's corny" or something like that ... and I SWEAR she's saying "Before we get too horny..." eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk..... Well, it is a wedding tape and they are talking about suntan lotion! (and forgive me, it's been a longgggg time since I've done the wedding tape...)

RE: Ha Bootyquake!

Here's a Catheism I love but forgot to mention in my earlier post.

It's in PS Legs in the floorwork when she says, "I think I'll use the over the top version." And I always think "Duh! What other version does she ever use???"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.