Wedding Pictures!!

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Here are a few pictures that a family member snapped during the wedding yesterday. I will have more pictures (the professional ones) in a couple weeks.

We were married on barefoot in the sand in Nags Head, NC. We had a very small group of guests at the wedding, but a large crowd of strangers gathered on the beach and on balconies of local rental homes. When our minister (my father) pronounced us husband and wife, all of these strangers (and our guests) started clapping and cheering!

Beach1.jpg

Beach4.jpg

Beach9.jpg

Beach14.jpg

Beach17.jpg

Beach24.jpg

Beach26.jpg

Beach28.jpg

Oh, Katie! I'm gettin' all teary!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to do that!
Wish we could've been there with you.
Chris looks ulta-handsome and Collin is ultra-cute!

You look FAB in your dress!!!

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your son hanging on to his leg! PRICELESS!!! Many blessings to you three in your new life together!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look sooo beautiful, I loved your picture. I wish you all the happiness in the world. And, I can't believe you were able to even think about working out before your wedding.

I love the rocks/shells lining your aisle!! It looks like you had a perfect day!! Nag's Head is one of my very favorite places!! Makes me really want to be there!!

I am so glad that everything went so well for you!!

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage!!!!
Jenn:D :D

Wow! Your wedding looks amazing and probably just has you wanted! :)

Your son is ADORABLE! And you looked radiant!

Congratulations!

Mary

Gorgeous!!! Loved the idea of having it on the beach. Beautiful scene...beautiful bride. That kiss looks so passionate!!! Congratulations! What a special day:)

Aww how beautiful. I am so jealous. My husband and I did the justice of the peace thing with no family since we were both in the Army and far away. Maybe someday we could have a simple ceremony to renew our vows. Congratulations, you have a great little family!

Let me add another How Beautiful ! A humongous CONGRATULATIONS to you and may your new life be absolutely wonderful.

Thanks so much for sharing your pics. Do you get to go on a honeymoon soon?

WOW!! What beautiful Wedding pictures!! You both look great...:D...thanks for sharing your very special day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.