Wedding Pictures!!

Katie,

Lovely pictures :) absolutely lovely. You guys look like you were made for each other. Wishing you many many years of happiness :)

Thanks so much for sharing these Katie...like a gorgeous ray of sunshine on the boards. Looking at the pictures...I can feel the LOVE!!! Blessings to your beautiful family!

Take Care
Laurie:)

OMG . . beautiful and precious .. what a gorgeous family!!!

I too LOVE the one of your son hanging on his leg .. OMG .. brought tears to my eyes!!

wish you and your family a wonderful life!! Congrats!:)

KATIE, HOW BEAUTIFUL!!! I am just so ecstatic for you and that picture of your first kiss as husband and wife is just... I need a hanky!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Missy

Beautiful pictures. You look stunning.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

Oh, Katie, you look absolutely gorgeous -- and so happy and fantastic! Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos!:)

Beautiful pictures! It looks like it was a picture perfect day for you! Congratulations and here's to many happy years! :):)
Jo

Katie- You look gorgeous! Congratulations! I loved the starfish that your DH (yes, you have one now!!!) wore! Your little one is so handsome, too!

I'm another one who was married by my father!;-)

;( You three make a very nice family. I'm so happy for you. Sorry that I'm the last one to see the pictures. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.