Wedding Pictures!!

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful pics! Your son is SOOOOOO adorable!! What a little man. Congratulations and lots of happiness always!

The pictures are beautiful. I hope you both (all including your ds) are as happy for the rest of your life, as you were that day. Wishing you the very best!!!!!
Deanie

ps-- I love how your son was holding your dh's hand during the ceremony!!precious!!

Katie,

It looks like you had a perfect day -- and what a beautiful family you make! Your two guys are lovely! You were a beautiful bride -- and your bouquet -- gorgeous! Thanks for sharing; it's been such fun to share your excitement leading up to your special day.

Sending you very best wishes for this new chapter,
Allison

Your DH is a very lucky guy, you looked beautiful, your son is adorable too! What a romantic setting as well.:)

Oh no, I'm getting all teary eyed over here looking at these!!! Those are wonderful pictures! Your son is too cute. I really love the matching suits. :)

What awesome pictures! I'm there cheering and clapping right along with everyone else.

Congrats to you both!
Lorrayne

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. You look gorgeous in your dress and you all look so happy and like you all belong together. Your faces show how much you love each other. I love the pic of you all three together and the boys showing their bare feet!

AAAWWWW! I have goosebumps all over. What a beautiful wedding, and the surroundings are beautiful as well, and you both look so happy.

Thank you for sharing. I will think about our wedding day today as well.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Katie,

What a beautiful wedding - two beautiful people and a lovely little boy too. Your husband is very handsome, he looks like he just stepped out of the OC or one of those teen drama series from the US.

Thanks for sharing.

Yen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.